Wastewater Treatment Plant Operation
Due to repetitive inspections done by Voivodship Inspectorates of Environmental Protection in facilities connected with sanitary sector and constantly changing regulations of water and sewage management and environmental protection we have prepared an offer of complex management of wastewater treatment plants in respect of operation and management of the facility. It consists in regular inspections of the whole facility and carrying out obligations resulting from the permit required by Water Law Act e.g. examining sewage in accredited facility or sewage sludge management.
The offer includes services such as:
- wastewater treatment plant operation (as well as the operation of pumping stations/separators if installed)
- malfunction rectification
- carrying out accredited tests
- sewage sludge management
- technical consultation on modernisation/development of the facility
- carrying out aquatic legal surveys in order to update the permit required by Water Law Act
We provide operation services for GDDKiA (General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways), Shell petrol stations, military units, private companies and others.
No reviews were found for Wastewater Treatment Plant Operation. Be the first to review!