Water Supply And Sewage Effluent Disposal Proceedings Service
We prepare proposals with the necessary attachments including a sample of water law act, necessary to obtain a final decision on the water use permit by the ordering party.
According to the Water Law Act (Article 122), a water permit is required to:
- special use of water, (...), in particular:
- collection and disposal of surface water or groundwater;
- sewage being discharged into water or soil;
- water devices, (e.g. exhaust);
- directing the flowing wastewater into sewers, which are owned by other entities, industrial wastewater containing hazardous substances which might be harmful for the aquatic environment (...)