Water Supply Services
The latest trends in the planning of water supply systems are applied at the company towards offering to the user quality and security regardless of site conditions. Also, other trends favoured are: the use of water quality indexes, the analysis of water demand as a stochastic variable, and the water resource as an economic commodity (Dublin's Principle).
- Identification, evaluation and development of surface water and groundwater (wells)
- Design of water distribution systems
- Design of intakes, pumping stations, pipelines, valves and tanks
- Hydraulic transients analysis
- Design of water treatment plants
- Construction management