XRF analyzers provide material characterization detection for metals, allows, mining, geology, scrap, recycling, environmental and consumer safety, general manufacturing and much more. Our XRF Analyzers provide fast, non-destructive analysis from Mg to U, from PPM to 100%. Our Analyzers can be used on site for immediate results which can determine the next course of action when and where it’s needed. Whether you need simple point and shoot measurement or in-depth XRF elemental analysis, our XRF analyzers will provide you with the fast results and better testing data than with use of past generations of similar technology. Software tools are included with our XRF analyzers which assist in analyzing large amounts of data with precision and accuracy.
Our XRF analyzers include the following features &...
Our XRF analyzers include the following features & benefits:
- Field Ready
- Environmentally sealed housing units to keep out moisture, dust and dirt to protect reliability
- 8 hours of battery life plus a back up battery
- Data encryption – protecting against accidental or malicious tampering
- High speed data downloads
- Spectral fingerprinting to make data gathered legally defensible
- 24/7 applications assistance
- DC Outlet
- Power & Batter indicator lights
- Easily connects to a PC for data management
- USB connector port
Our XRF Analyzers can be rented - give us a call today to discuss rental options & to ask any additional questions you might have.
No reviews were found for XRF Analyzer. Be the first to review!