4PL, the first COMPREHENSIVE solution to ensure Dangerous Goods Compliance, Globally. 4PL addresses the separate needs of all Actors in the Supply Chain including: Warehouses and Stores, Freight Consolidators, Freight Forwarders, Couriers. Delivered from the Cloud or Private Networks. Allows all Actors to enter the Supply Chain at any point. Determines whether local or international Regulations has any impact on the consignment. 4PL produces compliant paperwork, automatically: Multimodal Declarations, Bills of Lading, Air Waybills, ORM-D (USA)/Consumer Commodities (Retail Goods)(EU and elsewhere) Documentation. 4PL populates all major Global Courier Forms, online, automatically.
- Create your own consignments, containing DG and non-DG chemicals, as well as other items
- Choose from appropriate inners, outers and overpacks dependent on your consignment contents
- Be notified of required labelling and markings for inners, outers and overpacks
- Create your own labels and shipping documents
Create your consignment quickly and easily
- Search our database for products or create your own items to add to your consignment
- Drag and drop consignments into
- Multiple overpacks
- Compartmentalised IBCs or bulk containers
- Palletised loads
- Shipping containers
- Drag and drop your loads into the required forms of transport
- Road vehicles
- Planes (cargo and/or passenger)
- Ships and barges
- Create transportation documents including:
- Multimodal Declarations
- Bill of Lading
- Air Waybills
- ORM-D (USA) / Consumer Commodities (Retail Goods) (EU and elsewhere)
- Global Courier Declarations
- IERGs, MFAGs, ERGs, EmS
- Print or send these documents to the required authorities with an auto-generated email or a cloud/server repository.
You can follow your consignment throughout the entire delivery process, right to receipt of the consignee.
Achieve this online through 4PL by giving logins to each downstream actor, or send ‘proof of receipt’ emails with links to 4PL or your own cloud/server repository where delivery status is stored.
Use Chemwatch’s SiSoT (Scan-in, Scan-out Technology) to create barcodes and RFIDs for items, allowing easier consignment management from creation through to final delivery.
4PL supports the most current versions of the following requirements:
- UN Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods – Model Regulation
- European Agreement for International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail (RID) and Road (ADR)
- Regulation for the Carriage of Dangerous Goods on the Rhine (ADNR)
- US Department of Transport (DOT) Title 49 Regulations
- Australian Code for the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road & Rail
- Australian Chain of Responsibility and National Self Insurance Guidelines
- China Classification and Code of Dangerous Goods GB6944
- Korean Dangerous Goods Management Act
- Japanese Fire Services Laws (FSL) and related laws and ordinances
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG Code)
- Dangerous Good Regulation (DGR) of the International Air Transport Association
Regulations in 4PL are updated almost in real time. Where cross-border or international transportation is required, the application automatically selects the more stringent requirements ensuring your consignment is compliant wherever you need to send it!
4PL also supports transportation of non-DG items, and can assist where articles may be classified as a fire risk, waste, or are subject to Special Permit (US DOT), ensuring mixed loads meet local authority requirements.
Label Template Search
Classification and Authoring