AERtronic - Unit Control Systems
From Control Technology
With the new edition of the AERtronic control AERZEN pushes the digitalisation in the compressed air production further. The intelligent assembly control system ensures greater transparency, safety and efficiency. Users can individually add further components to the control system.
In the new control system, all measured values converge and are systematically evaluated. This makes it possible to transfer the data to the production control system via common interfaces and to operate the plant always at the optimum operating point. Operators can achieve full protection and align processes for maximum effectiveness. The integrated maintenance book also makes it easier to plan maintenance and thus increases maintenance efficiency.
- Process analysis and associated avoidance of quality or output problems
- Direct connection to the master process control system
- Provision of all process parameters as well as maintenance and error information on the display, via interface and WebView
- Simplest possibility of a holistic process view through interfaces
- Full protection of your machine technology
- Avoidance of machine damage
- Best visualisation via 7' touch and user-friendly interface
- Voltages: 230V - 460V 50/60Hz
- 7 inch resistive touch with 800 x 480 pixels
- Linux operating system
- Operation -20°C - +60°C or -40°C with restricted operation
- Common certificates like UL, CSA, EAC and many more
- Micro SD slot
- Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, ProfiNet, ProfiBus, EtherNet/IP
Digital machine parameter display and fault indicator. The user can now read the relevant process parameters such as pressures and temperatures on a modern display and transfer them easily and conveniently to the control room via Modbus RTU interface - unlike its predecessor, an analogue display unit with circular instrumentation.
With the additional option of actively controlling processes. The device uses the sensors to identify critical states in the process and switches the machine off, if necessary, to prevent damages. In addition, the system operator has the possibility to transmit the recorded parameters via Modbus RTU to its superordinate systems such as Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA).
With connection to the AERZEN platform. The premium version of the AERtronic is based on the Advanced control unit and enables the operator to access further services via the AERZEN platform to increase availability, efficiency and evaluation. KI, which was trained and programmed on the basis of more than 150 years of mechanical engineering experience.
With the worldwide established AERtronic AERZEN sets new standards with its series Delta Blower, Delta Hybrid and Delta Screw. It concerns a modern, uniform and intelligent control system of packaged units. Also the easy connection of an optional power cabinet of any manufacturers can be realised at any time. Its range of function offers the customers a wide spectrum of possibilities for control, securing and maintenance of AERZEN units.
The Basic Equipment:
- Operating panel on the front side of the acoustic hood with touchscreen and 4.3” Colour Graphic-TFT-display
- Control of an external or integrated power cabinet
- Monitoring of measured values by means of adjustable limit values
- Output or recording of the incidents
- Communication via
- Profibus DP (Process Field Bus)
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus Gateway (between Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP (Ethernet))
- Profinet (Process Field Network)
- Continuous acquisition of operating and service hours
- Extensive language selection (all common languages have been pre-implemented)
- Graphic display of selected measured values for specified periods
- Intuitive navigation due to clearly arranged and password protected menu mode