AethAlerts - Networking Software
From Networking Software
AethALERTS is a data service that automatically generates e-mail reports, based on the Aethalometer’s diagnostic data and status codes. If all is well, a routine daily report reassures operators and managers that the instrument is working correctly and the data is 100% valid. If the instrument identifies an upcoming maintenance requirement, the message alerts the operator for scheduled attention. If the system detects a problem or any out-of-tolerance parameters, the system sends an immediate warning together with a likely diagnosis or identification. This allows technical staff to remedy the issue quickly, with a minimum of data down-time.
Color coded emails give a quick insight into the performance of your Aethalometers – ‘ Green ’ (all OK); ‘ Yellow ’ (routine maintenance needed soon); ‘ Red ’ (problem identified).
- Connect Aethalometer AE33 to the internet.
- Configure the instrument to send AethAlerts.
- Send an email to email@example.com to activate subscription.
- AethAlerts uses the general public internet.
- All measurement data is secure: the instrument cannot be accessed by a third party.
- System automatically sends e-mails to designated recipients.
- Operators and managers receive daily reports.
- Daily “ Green ” message confirms normal operation.
- “ Yellow ” message informs staff of need for routine maintenance or attention.
- “ Red ” message is sent immediately if a problem is detected. Diagnosis or likely identification of problem is provided, to prepare technical staff for required actions.
- No installation required.
Be assured of Aethalometer performance
- Daily “ Green ” message = “All OK”.
- No need for field trips to check up on instruments.
Plan for routine service
- “ Yellow ” message will tell you when a new roll of tape is needed.
Solve problems quickly
- “ Red ” message is sent immediately if a problem is detected. .
- Know the issue before going into the field.