AnsTrack - Capture Zones Delineation (WHPA) Module
AnsTrack is a particle tracking tool used to define Wellhead Protection Areas, delineate well capture zones, calculate groundwater flow paths and travel times
The wellhead protection area (WHPA) is the area from which groundwater flows to a well within a specified time period. Extent and shape of WHPA are controlled by hydrogeological conditions and pumping regime.
The particle tracking in AnsTrack enables you to:
- Determine and draw groundwater flowpaths
- Delineate the wellhead protection area
- Characterize the migration of contaminants
- Define WellHead Protection Areas
- Delineate pumping well surface
- Track migration of contaminants zone
Wellhead protection area parameters
AnsTrack evaluates the length, width and area of WHPA. The automatically generated report includes input parameters, description of wellhead protection area zones and details of calculation method. Module is based on windows operating system.
- AnsTrack graphic interface with a background map
- One or several wells operating
- Generation of automatic reports
- Variety of hydrogeological conditions and boundaries