AqQA - Water Chemistry Diagrams Software
Imagine you could keep the results of your chemical analyses in a spreadsheet developed especially for the purpose. A spreadsheet that knows how to convert units, check your analyses for internal consistency, graph your data in the ways you want it graphed, and so on. Software for water analyses: unit conversion, ion balance, sample mixing, basic fluid properties calculations, water chemistry diagrams (Piper, Stiff), and more.
A spreadsheet like that exists: AqQA, a software program written by water chemists, for water chemists. Best of all, it is not only powerful but easy to learn, so you can start using it in minutes
- Diagrams: Create Piper diagrams, Stiff diagrams, Ternary plots, and 8 other plot types
- Conversions: Instant unit conversion — shift effortlessly among units
- Consistency: Check water analyses for internal consistency
- Data: Manage water data in a spreadsheet
1. Paste in your water analysis data in the “Data Sheet” tab.
2. Click on the “Data Analysis” tab to check water testing data for internal consistency, and view other calculated water properties.
3. Use the “New Graph” tab to create publication quality graphics- includes Piper diagram, Stiff diagram and 9 other plot types!
What's new in AqQA 1.5