Aquantify - Enterprise Information Management Software
Aquantify is an enterprise information management solution specifically designed to support a wide range of environmental data. It is particularly well-suited for managing water and wastewater quality data centralized into a single, powerful database engine, enabling efficient monitoring, analysis and reporting. Features of the system have been designed to support the hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) approach to dealing with safety and biological, chemical, and physical hazards. As a proven tool for ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and enabling effective decision making, Aquantify significantly reduces the cost and effort needed to manage your organisation’s data.
- Water quality management
- Wastewater quality management
- Environmental data management
- Laboratory data management
- Regulatory compliance
- Occupational health and safety checks
- Instrument calibration
- Chemical delivery
- Quality control
- Water reuse management
- Dam and reservoir monitoring
- Structural and conditional asset assessment
- General asset auditing and maintenance scheduling
- Vehicle checks
- Tank cleaning schedule
- Air scouring program etc
- Operational data accuracy is improved through immediate validation of results and unit of measurement conversions
- Aquantify™ Mobile apps running on iOS and Android phones and tablets can be used to enter results directly in the field, thus increasing operator efficiency
- Sampling consistency is driven by the automated task scheduler and sampling program engine
- Effortless, automated result imports from external data sources such as SCADA, LIMS or data spreadsheets
- Derived results are calculated automatically by relying on built-in mathematical and statistical expressions
- Instrument calibration is aided by the calculation engine
- Direct access to live data from varied sources enables timely operational decisions
- Live notifications can be sent immediately when results breach custom-defined limits, or they can be aggregated and emailed at pre-set time intervals
- Side-by-side comparative graphing of parameters for trend and correlation analysis is enabled by powerful built-in tools
- Versatile and customizable search filters and reporting tools aid data analysis and help achieve regulatory compliance
- Export of results to Excel spreadsheets allows additional flexibility in data analysis
- Major trade waste billing is supported through integration with Thinking Windows’ AquaRate™ water billing solution, or third-party billing systems
- User groups can be set up with varied levels of access to different parts of the system
- Data partitioning allows restriction of access to results depending on the type of data
- Sample points are organized into hierarchical groups to drive reporting and analysis
- Complex alert limits and notification rules can be configured with varying granularity
- Scheduling of sampling programs on ad hoc or recurring basis is supported
- Parameters are easily defined, with flexible unit of measurement conversion rules
- Parameters’ test methods can be set up to vary across different sample points
- Custom attributes can be set up on all major entities in the system to aid with filtering, reporting and analysis
Aquantify™ is an enterprise system consisting of components running on the Windows server, Windows desktop/laptop clients, and iPhone/
Aquantify™ stores all of its data in a scalable, enterprise-grade back end running on Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later.
Aquantify™ desktop application is the main front end component of the system, used for configuration, data entry, analysis and reporting. It requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 on Windows 7 or later, and utilises Microsoft’s Windows Presentation Foundation for the rich, modern user interface.
Aquantify™ Mobile is a native iOS app used for collecting results in the field, as well as accessing operational information directly from the server back end. It runs on Apple iPhones and iPads with iOS version 7 or later.
The web service component is used by the Aquantify™ Mobile app to sync its data to and from the back end database. It runs on Microsoft Internet Information Services 7.0 or later.
Aquantify™ Notification Service is a Windows Service component responsible for processing events, generating and sending email notifications.
Email Import Service
Aquantify™ Email Import Service is a Windows Service tasked with automatically importing result spreadsheets sent to a dedicated email account.