Aratos - Version ECM-PLUS - Earthquake Crisis Management System
The set of services provided within ECM-PLUS™, will contribute in the effective management of process of direct alleviation of regions that have been affected by devastating natural phenomena, with emphasis in the case of seismic incidents. Based on the cooperation between satellite communications and wireless technology, the following services are provided within the framework of Aratos ECM-PLUS.
Most popular related searches
Figure 1: Communications provide the critical path for relief in emergency and disaster situations. Deploying wireless communications is typically among the first priorities in any emergency response, rescue, or relief situation.
- Continuous provision of telecommunication services for rescue/reconstruction teams at the incident site.
- Collection of critical information for the estimation of the outgoing situation.
- Assistance in the direct alleviation of the affected (e.g. Processes of finding survivors in ruins).
- Assistance in the surveillance of development of phenomenon from the experts and in its further analysis.
- Remote control and estimation of current situation.
- Assistance in Addressing effectively all current crisis issues.
'For a complete presentation of the product send an email to: info[at]aratos[dot]gr'
No reviews were found for Aratos - Version ECM-PLUS - Earthquake Crisis Management System. Be the first to review!