ASSESSMENTrak centralizes and drives processes for a wide range of audits and inspections. Ensure that your procedures for third party, regulatory, and internal assessments are a closed-loop system, so you can avoid the risk of non-conformance. Build your own question templates, define how findings are triggered based on responses, and automatically generate corrective action assignments. Audit teams can easily fill in information question-by-question as ASSESSMENTrak processes the inputs. Your process and data is now consistent, centralized, standardized and easily accessible.
- Facility inspections
- Quality checks
- Stormwater inspections (SWPPP/SPCC)
- Safety audits
- Maintenance inspections
- Environmental audits
- Energy audits
- Configurable Audit Templates enable users to create templates from scratch by defining questions and response logic that drives findings and corrective actions.
- Information Gathering of basic audit information such as location, type, and date. The system allows you to define the members of an audit team and their role. Capture findings for each question.
- Findings generate an alert automatically based on the response. With the easy to use Risk Ranking Matrix, you can accurately assess operational risks. Auditors can also attach documentation.
- Action Items are assigned and managed in TASKTrak. Alerts and Notifications help ensure that tasks and corrective/preventative actions are completed.