AssetWise - Asset Reliability Software
Ensure your assets are safe, reliable, and efficient over their operating life. AssetWise Asset Reliability enables you to develop proactive strategies that improve long-term asset reliability and performance. Optimize processes for the day-to-day operations of assets to minimize operational costs and maximize your production capabilities. With risk-based inspections, maintenance task analysis, and reliability-centered maintenance analysis, you can develop high-quality reliability strategies and programs that ensure your assets and asset investments deliver optimal value, maximize safety, and enhance regulatory compliance.
With AssetWise Asset Reliability you can:
- Identify assets posing the greatest risk to your business and rank assets by failure consequence and relative risk
- View asset condition data and trends in an asset health dashboard to analyze and strategically plan inspections and maintenance
- Perform asset condition analytics for linear assets to enhance predictive maintenance and planning
- Provide proof of regulatory compliance with historical and real-time condition reports
- Manage assets spread across a wide geographic area with a solution that supports your mobile workforce
- Optimize worker safety by minimizing unplanned outages, preventing catastrophic failure, and maximizing worker engagement in the field
AssetWise Asset Reliability now includes the capabilities of Bentley's proven heritage products including AssetWise APM, Exor, and InspectTech.
Conduct advanced predictive analytics with data science and machine learning
Using a combination of advanced analytical and data science techniques, let machine learning revolutionize your decision making by giving you insights into your data and the ability to predict asset failures or operational events.
Define asset reliability strategies
Develop proactive inspection and maintenance programs and reliability-centered strategies for new and existing assets. Identify risks and rank assets by failure consequence to determine the right methodology for asset maintenance.
Manage inspection processes
Plan and manage the execution of inspections based on asset reliability factors, alarms, and planned maintenance. Capture and monitor operational information for plants, bridges, tunnels, roads, highways, and other assets as part of an asset management program to maintain a safe operating environment. Inspection management enables field workers to capture and manage asset condition information and helps organizations comply with government reporting requirements.
Manage reliability programs
Track and prioritize reliability programs and easily review, manage, and resolve the maintenance and repair processes of assets whether you are in the office or the field.
Monitor and manage asset health
Manage operational asset care processes, driving proactive inspections and corrective actions to prevent asset failure and enhance asset and worker safety and security.