Whom ATAPAS software is designed for? For companies engaged in accounting for the waste and secondary raw materials: waste producers and processors - collectors, importers and exporters, transporters and processors.
If you have several branches or operate a waste co...
If you have several branches or operate a waste collection site, the waste accounting program ATAPAS simplifies all the accounting related processes. From now the waste accounting becomes more reliable and versatile than ever before:
- Continuously updated legal framework, so you will always work in accordance with the recent legislation and avoid undesired errors;
- The program has a module adjusted to accounting for hazardous waste. It can be easily supplemented by new modules, designed for dismantlers of the vehicle unsuitable for further exploitation, accounting for medical waste, products of animal origin, etc., thus no other extra software is needed;
- Due to the user groups operating in the program, you do not need to control the staff, so before starting the work, it is forecasted which program functions an employee can access.
Cost and time saving
- Speeds up the data entry and search;
- Automatically generated reports;
- Less time is spent on corrections;
- Reduced costs arising from environmental damage;
- Arising from incorrect environmental accounting issues: fines, warnings, negative information in mass media;
- Less painful staff turnover - easier integration of new employees.
- Error control:
- Waste volume control authorized by Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) ;
- Waste volume control on waste treatment process and its result.
- Waste registration;
- Waste classification by prepared classifiers;
- Administration of branches / waste collection sites;
- Administration of the company contacts - waste holders and beneficiaries;
- Formation and printing of environmental magazines, standardized or individual reports and other documents.
No reviews were found for ATAPAS Software. Be the first to review!