While auditors are preparing for the next audit, the EPOCH Audit Module can track the status of each finding for all previous audits. Through a series of on-screen and printed reports, this comprehensive tracking system will insure that all findings are resolved on time.
The Auditing Module can help you manage all aspects of an audit program: Before the Audit...
- Lists all unresolved findings from the previous audit.
- Analyze problem areas from previous audits.
- Prints a copy of the last audit report.
After the Audit...
- Assists in writing the audit report by listing the comments from other audits with similar findings.
- Records the names of team members, time spent on audit, and travel costs.
- Records the date of each update on each finding.
- Determines which action plans are due or late.
When the Action Plan is approved...
- Records interim solutions, projected completion dates, and final solutions.
- Lists findings that have no action plan.
- Produces reports on late findings and generates tickler reports for each facility.
- Informs management on the number of resolved and unresolved findings.
- Identifies common problem areas to help proactively manage environmental affairs.
- Determine areas that require extra training, legal review or management oversight.
- Reduces paper by streamlining the audit tracking process.
- Saves time by allowing facilities to update the status of each finding on-line.
- Interfaces with company E-Mail systems to insure a timely response to finding resolution dates.
The Audit Module is integrated with the EPOCH Calendar Module to E-Mail warning messages to a user defined mailing list when Audit Findings are scheduled to be resolved.
- Determines the cost of administering an audit program.
- Determines the number of findings by category (air, water, safety, OSHA, etc.).
- Lists all late findings by priority.
- Tracks each audit by one of the following status codes: Scheduled, Awaiting Action Plan, Tracking, Awaiting Close Out, Closed or Reopened.
- Stores imported text for: company requirements, regulatory requirements, audit findings, and corrective action plans.
- Imports audit reports or action plans from an ASCII file or word processing file.
- Allows audit information to be entered on a PC during the facility audit and uploaded to a server at the office for tracking and permanent storage.