From Locus Cloud Platform
Control and Manage Your Environmental Treatment Systems from Your Desktop. Locus Automation leverages your existing control system to provide remote control, monitoring, and historical and real-time reporting through your browser. Automation couples recent advances in industrial automation with the latest in web technology to bring real-time monitoring, remote control, sensing, and data management to any computer with access to the Internet. Automation interfaces with ePortal through interactive portlets and serves as your organization's central compliance platform and remote control system. It allows you to automate field data collection, remotely operate treatment systems such as water treatment plants or water well extraction systems, or connect to a wireless sensor network for real-time access.
ePortal brings together the power of Locus' environmental applications in a single platform, which means all information is shared; your team can assign equipment to sites, view emissions on site maps, view environmental data, and assign tasks in an integrated interface, and, with Automation module, control, operate, and manage operational data of the treatment systems remotely. By coupling major-brand industrial programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and common commercial HMI software with Locus' leading-edge ePortal technology, Locus can provide desktop and mobile users with capabilities formerly available only at the treatment site. Much of the necessary data collection infrastructure may already exist at your facilities. Let Locus help you plan and implement the tools and technologies that will take best advantage of recent advances in automation and Internet applications:
- Minimize the need for site visits or the inconveniences of workstation-dependent applications.
- Reduce long-term O&M costs for operational data storage and archiving.
- Centralize project management and control. Integrate multiple systems and sites into a single web-based portal.
Rich Graphical Interface to Bring Data to Life
Rich Internet mapping, ad hoc reporting, calendars, and integrated charts make querying data easy and intuitive. View data, tasks, and activities on maps and create reports quickly.
- Leverage capabilities of existing control systems
- Off-site storage and backup of treatment system operational data in ePortal
- Water, soil, or air treatment systems management
- Continuous (air) emissions monitoring systems (CEMS) management and data historians integration
- Access multiple sites through one common interface
- Workflow reminders and task notifications
- Business analytics via a customizable dashboard
- 24/7 web-based access available for real-time and historical monitoring and control data
- Integration of multiple hardware and HMI systems into a single database through ePortal portlets
- Consolidate environmental and energy information with Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Reduce operation costs, energy, and water usage and optimize other consumable resources and additives
- Minimize the need for site visits, reduce billable hours
- Reduced long-term O&M costs for off-site operational data storage and archiving
- Mine data to gain actionable information to reduce monitoring and reporting frequency