Bionova - Life Cycle Assessment Infrastructure Software
From Construction Tools
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) helps you quantify the environmental impacts of your infrastructure project in a reliable and objective manner. The result helps you make design and material choices with less time and money. As a numerical tool, it also supports benchmarking and comparing alternatives. The solution is in compliancy with the requirements of CEEQUAL 5.1, 5.2 and 4.1, and has been third party certified for compliancy with ISO and ENgeneral and construction-specific LCA standards.
- Life-cycle assessment has been growing in importance as a new framework and analysis tool for sustainability professionals to analyze the environmental impacts of the given project.
- Life-cycle assessment quantifies the impacts in various different environmental impact categories, including the Carbon Footprint or C02 footprint
- Automating LCA from your existing data makes this a very cost-efficient and powerful analysis, where the framework itself can be leveraged to optimize projects and make better design decisions.
The web-based tool is very easy and efficient to use, according to our users. You can also import your existing data into the cloud service.Our ready-to-use modules ensure compliance with your system and make sure you follow specifications to the dot. Our team of engineers work rigorously to integrate all the possible data we can find into our vast databases. This ensures local data conditions are always met.Why choose One Click LCA for your Infrastructure project
The web-based tool is very easy and efficient to use, according to our users. You can also import your existing data into the cloud service.
Complies with CEEQUAL, Envision, PAS 2080
Our ready-to-use modules ensure compliance with your system and make sure you follow specifications to the dot.
Comes with your local database
Our team of engineers work rigorously to integrate all the possible data we can find into our vast databases. This ensures local data conditions are always met.
The LCA module in One Click LCA can be used for instance for airports, bridges, canals, transmission systems, roads, flood alleviation schemes, park & ride schemes, wastewater treatment works, pipelines, remediation works, train stations, marine works, pumping stations, reservoirs, and recycling facilities. Feel free to contact us, and we’ll let you know if One Click LCA is fits your needs.
- 2.4.1 Whole-Life Approach (35p)
- 2.4.2. Whole Life: Climate Change Adaptation (25p)
- 8.2.1 Life-Cycle Assessment (56p)
- 8.2.2 Implementing reductions identified in the LCA (56p)
- 8.5.2 Energy consumption — consideration by contractor (38p)
- 8.6.1 Embodied water (39p)
- CEEQUAL 4/4.1: 7.1.1., 7.1.2, 7.1.3., 7.1.4.
BREEAM Infrastructure (international pilot version)
- ID 05 Whole life costing
- ID 06 Whole life environmental impacts
- Mat 01 Environmental life cycle impacts
- CE 02 Construction site carbon and energy
Envision (infrastructure scheme from Harvard)
- RA1.1 Reduce Net Embodied Energy (18 points)
- CR1.1 Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions (25 points)
PAS 2080 – for infrastructure carbon management