Building Energy Performance Analytics
From Energy Management
Systematically identify, investigate, track and eliminate energy waste events in your building and across your portfolio.
Engineering, Facilities, Operations
Interval data from utility meters and sub-meters, weather data, plant/asset information
- Derive an expected performance profile for all meters and sub-meters using historical or externally modelled data.
- Set expected performance profiles at a granular interval level by day and week, including allowance for holidays.
- Compare actual with expected performance at a building level or down to individual meters, including weather normalization.
- Receive alerts that highlight variances in expected performance profiles.
- Calculate energy wastage from anomalies, including financial impact.
- Leverage workflow tools to capture the root cause, impact and resolution of issues.
- Reduce cost and improve efficiency.
- Improve accountability and operational effectiveness of contractors and field-based teams.
- Support operational decision-making with root-cause analysis of issues.
- Protect investment in plant and equipment with
optimized maintenance schedules.