Calcmet - Version Standard - Gas Analyzers With Analysis Software
The advanced, easy-to-use Calcmet software provides outstanding analytical performance. Calcmet analyzes the sample spectrum using sophisticated and patent protected multicomponent algorithms. Calcmet is capable of simultaneous detection, identification and quantification of up to 50 different gas components. Cross-interference effects are compensated for and analysis accuracy is maintained even when analyzing complex gas mixtures where there is a possibility of spectral overlapping.
- Simultaneous detection, identification and quantification of up to 50 different gas components.
- Detect, identificate and quantificate up to 50 different gas components simultaneously
- Possibility to re-analyze spectra
- Modified classical least squares analysis principle
The software is also designed for easy and efficient processing of the results. Since water content of the sample gas is continuously measured with the Gasmet, the results can be reported on either a “wet” or “dry” basis. The results can also be compensated for the correct oxygen levels.
Accurate results are available within seconds. Since the sample spectra are stored as separate files on an external computer, they can be easily re-analyzed with different analysis settings even after years. Calcmet software also allows the identification of previously unknown components – a feature that has often shown its value in process control, for example. Calcmet also supports both analog 4 - 20 mA outputs and digital protocols (e.g. MODBUS, PROFIBUS etc.).
- Operating system: Windows XP operating system
- Hardware requirements: 512 MB memory, > 40 GB hard disk, > 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium IV processor, DVD-RW, modem, network card, RS-232 and USB ports
- Analysis principle: Modified classical least squares
- Performance: Simultaneous analysis of up to 50 gas compounds. Data acquisition, analysis of 20 gases and output in < 1000 ms
- Data storage: Automatic saving of sample spectra with options for saving only when a specific condition is met (concentration / residual). Automatic saving of analysis results, log files, and calibration check files.
- User configured autosave file and folder names.
- Spectrum file size 4.3 kb in Calcmet spectrum file format
- Hard disk guard: Monitors disk space. Deletes old sample spectra when disk is full
- Hardware watchdog: Possible to enable when using Gasmet PC
- Analyzer control: RS-232 COM port (standard)
- Expansion cards: AdLink PCI expansion cards (up to a total of eight cards)
- PCI-6208 analog output
- PCI-7230 digital input /output
- PCI-7250/51 relay output
- PCI-9112 analog input
- AdLink ISA expansion cards (up to a total of three cards)
- ACL-7225 relay output
Advantech DA&C unit via Ethernet (up to eight modules)
Beckhoff TwinCAT (up to 255 modules)
- MODBUS (other FieldBus formats as an option)
- AK Protocol (Pro)
- ASCII (proprietary format)
- Remote control: PC Anywhere (Telephone Modem or Internet connection)
- Data acquisition time: 1 – 500 seconds, time weighted average of individual scans lasting 100 ms each.Data acquisition may be configured for any interval or for sampling from multiple sample streams.
- Detection limit: < 3 x spectral baseline noise
- Linearity deviation: < 2 % of reference concentration
- Linearity correction: Automatic, multi-point fitting of calibration curve
- Cross interference: < 4 % of reference concentration, cross-interfering components are included in multicomponent analysis
- Quality assurance: Residual absorbance from analysis is monitored and results invalidated if residual is too high
- Supported file formats: Gasmet sample spectra (.spe)
- Gasmet reference spectra (.ref)
- Gasmet background spectra (.bkg)
- Gasmet Interferogram file (.ifg)
- ASCII x-y table (.txt)
- JCAMP-DX (.dx)