CEMForm - PC Based Program
CEMForm CEMForm is a PC based program, designed to operate under all Windows operating systems. Selections & information are available from several pages each accessed as a Windows style ‘tabbed notebook’. All operations are performed by using simple mouse instructions.
- Update time of <10 seconds.
- Fully selectable averages from instantaneous to ½ hourly/hourly, daily & monthly, up to a year.
- Alarms & warnings of proximity & exceedance of ELVs.
- Simple graphical displays: data for all pertinent averages at the reportable measurement units always available.
- Real-time trends plotted with alarm levels for an instant assessment of emission levels in relation to ELVs.
- Instantly accessible grid of data for the last 24 hours worth of emissions.
- Trends selectable for all measurements for time spans of between 10 minutes up to 1 month.