CenterPoint - Fund Accounting Software for Nonprofit Accounting
CenterPoint Fund Accounting Software is a versatile and affordable fund accounting and payroll software system that gives you the tools you need to take total control of your nonprofit financial management.
- Track Unlimited Funds / Grants
- Drill Down to Original Source Entries
- Departmental Reporting
- Budget vs. Actual Variance Reporting
- Custom Reporting
CenterPoint Fund Accounting Key Features
In-depth Fund Accounting
Fund accounting software users and nonprofit organizations will find the budgeting and reporting process to be particularly strong and easy to customize to their own needs.
Purchase Order Module
Manage purchases and requisitions. Standard or custom reports help users monitor all orders and the appropriate quantities for purchased items. Purchase orders can be easily produced, modified and received and receipt of a purchase order automatically creates an accounts payable transaction for that vendor.
The unique payroll features CenterPoint are evident within the employee setup function in the software. Employees can work for more than one fund and are able to get a single W-2. Taxable wages from all funds are reported on a single 941, simplifying your tax filing processes and saving you time.
CenterPoint is built with the latest technology including Microsoft® Visual C#®, and is a .NET Framework-based application, ensuring compatibility as your nonprofit grows.
Reports Tailored to Your Needs
Customizable reporting in CenterPoint allows you to share your information by exporting your data to a spreadsheet, word processing and other popular formats.
Combine or separate departments within a report--CenterPoint has the ability to compare variances between actual data and the percent of the annual budget that has already been used.
Recommended System Specifications
- Operating System: 32–bit or 64–bit* Windows® 7 Professional or Windows 8 Professional
- Processor speed: 2.5 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM):4 GB
- Hard Drive space: 1+ GB free
- Monitor: Monitor with at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Prerequisites: Microsoft® Windows .NET Framework 4.5, Microsoft Internet Explorer® 10 (All prerequisites are included with the CenterPoint CD)