CIS Infinity Software
CIS Infinity combines comprehensive functionality, a reliable technology base, and an industry-leading integration strategy to help utilities improve their revenue stream and provide first-rate customer service.
CIS Infinity Advantages
- Comprehensive functionality:CIS Infinity has unmatched functionality, which means you can automate repetitive tasks, put paper-based processes online, and improve your revenue stream, all without expensive customization.
- Easy-to-use interface:CIS Infinity is easy to navigate and use. This makes training and user adoption faster and easier and ensures that your users will get the most value from our solution as soon as possible.
- Minimal Programmer Involvement:CIS Infinity was designed from the outset to be easy-to-use for both the user and system administrator. Because Advanced avoids custom coding in favour of sophisticated configuration tools, implementation is faster, cheaper, and more reliable.
- Review and maintain all - customer information from a single screen -- accounts, services, meters, billing and transactions, service orders, moving customers, collections, payment plans, and more.
- Find customers and accounts quickly using sophisticated filters and search criteria.
- Automate communications with customers, attach files to customers, track time spent with customers, and assign tasks to other users or departments.
- Extensive control over your rate structure, even its most complex elements, without any customizing.
- Unlimited rates and unlimited elements within each rate.
- Completely configurable pro-rating, billing for interval meters, and fully integrated functionality for deregulated markets.
- Unique rates for specific meters, services, customers and accounts.
- Consolidated bills for large industrial or government accounts.
- Real-time transactions eliminate the need for day-end processing.
- Cancel and re-bill inaccurate bills in one step.
- Fully customizable bill print format, for printing in-house or by a third party.
- Precise exception checking, usage quoting and estimating.
- Improve revenue management with automated, configurable, rule-based collections processes.
- Real-time account updates based on collections activity.
- Automatically quote deposits, set up payment arrangements and loans.
- Multiple types of pre-authorized payment plans, with automatic reconciliation.
- Automatically issue service orders in response to a variety of events, including billing exceptions and collections activity.
- Track, organize and edit service-based and meter-based service orders, and view detailed history by pending status or any other criteria.
- Through an IVR interface, staff can use wireless devices to update service orders from the field.
- Comprehensive reporting tools help manage customer service, revenue stream and business processes.
- Embedded, easy-to-use report builder requires no third-party software.
- Hundreds of pre-configured reports, all of which can be modified, saved and shared.
- Instantly export any data you see to a spreadsheet.
- Comprehensive Entity Relationship Diagrams and Data Dictionary.
- Track detailed inventory information, with real-time updates based on field activity.
- Manage testing schedules and view installation history.
- Manage meters for any service you provide, including digital meters, smart meters, interval meters, transformers, service entrances, backflow devices and more.
- Full integration with billing data, cash drawer hardware, pre-authorized payment plan bank files and financial applications.
- Easily accept any type of payment including credit card and debit card.
- Automatic, fully configurable payment allocation.
- Accept payments for non-utility and miscellaneous billing items.