CMC SmartCEMS - Version SCCPM - Continuous Parametric Monitor
The SmartCEMS® Continuous Parametric Monitor is a component of a predictive emission monitoring system (PEMS) that provides continuous stack gas calculations for pollutants and diluents from various sources. The Continuous Parametric Monitor will meet the requirements of 40 CFR Part 60, Appendix B, PS-17. The Continuous Parametric Monitor is typically used on small combustion turbines and gas or oil fired boilers and heaters, but can be applied to any number of industrial processes including flares. The CMC Continuous Parametric Monitor is an acceptable regulatory alternative under the existing and proposed U.S. Federal and State regulations, and E.U. where continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS) for source emissions compliance are not required.
The SmartCEMS Continuous Parametric Monitor can be used on most combustion sources that fire gaseous or liquid fuels and for most compliance parameters such as NOx , SO2 , CO, CO2 , O2 , H2S, hydrocarbons, ammonia, and formaldehyde just as a few examples. The software is easy to setup and configure with a non-proprietary user interface and other advanced features that make it cost effective to maintain.
- Up to Ten (10) Pollutants Standard
- Compliance and software guarantee
- Development of initial database and calculations
- Oxygen Analyzer module (O2 and CO2 calculated)
- Interface to DCS or control PLC for real time data
- Initial guarantee and support for one year after Uses industry standards (i.e. OPC, DDE, MODBUS, etc.)