Conservis - Operational Input Management Software
From Management Focus
Get all of your operational data in one place to plan a more successful year. Accurate data in means greater profit out
- Planning helps you create operating plans based on your actual operating history so you can leverage those plans to purchase inputs, align resources, assign work and drive your business forward. When you plan on the frontend, you save time and money on the backend.
- Purchasing streamlines how you track purchase orders, costs and goods received in one system. See what you need more of, make informed purchasing decisions and be ready to negotiate a better deal with suppliers. Conservis stores a fail-safe record of purchases, inputs and costs you can access from all your devices, anytime, anywhere.
- Inventory visibility ensures you know that you receive everything that you ordered and you know the true cost of inputs applied to your fields. With Conservis, you can instantly account for every gallon and case of inputs used. Easily distribute any excess virtual inventory across all relevant fields so everything adds up.
- Compliance on farm is no joke. As a grower, you’re required to keep safety data sheets (SDS), (previously known as material safety data sheets or MSDS) for all chemicals you use. Our integration with Crop Data Management System (CDMS) provides access to a trusted, standardized chemical database of over 6,000 inputs that can be seamlessly added to your inventory in Conservis. This simplifies the management of your chemical inputs and automatically attaches important information such as active ingredients, parts of formulation and state restrictions.
- gamma detectors made of organic plastic scintillator allows for detection of gamma and radiation low levels (LLR)
- automatic control during the crossing or passage the conrolled area without any difficulties
- audible and light alarms
- optional lead shielding on the rear and sides of the gamma detectors in order to reduce the background radiation and increase the ability to detect radioactive materials passing through the portal
- 24 /7 continuous work
- ready to work within 1 minute (from activation)