Contrail - Contrail Data Collection and Visualization Platform Software
OneRain’s Contrail suite of software turns data into actionable decision making.
Integrates many sensor types and protocols and brings all your data together in one place.
Automates alert messaging based on configurable thresholds, rules, and conditions to notify your contacts via text and/or e-mail.
Presents data in easy to understand maps, real-time dashboards and widgets, charts, graphs and tables.
Contrail software delivers automated real-time data collection, processing, validation, analysis, archiving and visualization of hydrometeorological and environmental sensor data.
With easy-to-understand contextual data and graphical visualization tools, Contrail provides secure and centralized historical and real-time sensor monitoring information with advanced alarm and notification capability.
Flexible Deployment Options
As an enterprise-level software platform, Contrail offers a highly scalable, secure, and reliable software architecture built for the age of Web-access and modern data collection practices. Flexible deployment options and implementations ensure system resiliency, high availability and real-time monitoring to support your critical mission.
No matter which deployment solution you choose, Contrail is built so that you can interact with it from any device—desktop, smart phone, tablet, or other mobile device—any time, anywhere.
Only a standard web browser is needed on the user’s end to access the Contrail application across all devices—no special mobile “apps” required.
Contrail-based solutions deliver unique capabilities and a full suite of advanced tools used for operational decision support in application areas such as Flood Warning, Dam Safety, Reservoir Gate Operations, Road Weather, and more.
Let us show you how Contrail can support your operations and provide the right information to the right people at the right time.
- Brings all your water, rainfall and weather-related environmental data together in one place. Seamless integration and automated data collection from many sensor types and multiple sources (DIADvisor, ALERT/ALERT2, USGS, METAR, RAWS, HADS, CDEC, Tides, Orbcomm, GoData, RWIS, SCADA, Modbus and more...)
- Supports many users with no special software to install anywhere except on the base station servers
- 24/7 Web-accessible for both end-users and administrators via laptops, smartphones, tablets...
- Advanced Alarm Management and event notifications sent via email, text, pager
- Up-to-the-minute visualization of current conditions - presents data in easy to understand maps, dashboards, charts, graphs and tables
- High-resolution, custom static maps and pan-and-zoom maps clearly define sensors and their status
- Map Overlays allows the integration of radar, spatial rainfall, flood inundation, and GIS layers onto your custom maps
- Point and click drill-down to sensor data
- Advanced data analysis and reporting tools included—numerous integrated toolsets and reports