- Collect and store environmental data from a variety of sources, such as data loggers, LIMS and manual data entry forms.
- Ensure data integrity, validity and compliance via advanced data analysis tools.
- Integrate your environmental database with other systems, such as GIS, SCADA and SAP.
- Configure automatic, scheduled reporting.
- Disseminate your environmental data and reports via web browser connectivity.
- Ensure security of your data via flexible user permission settings and detailed data audit trails.
- DataSight has two editions of the software:
Desktop - For smaller organizations or individuals who desire a robust Environmental Data Management Solution without the need for IT support, database administration or broader systems integration. Desktop allows multi-user access across a network and provides a rich set of data import, analysis and reporting capabilities.
DataSight Enterprise - Based upon MS SQL Server, providing a rich, open, ODBC and XML compliant environmental database. Enterprise edition delivers advanced administration capability, greater audit tracking, email notifications and additional analysis tools. Enterprise can also be optionally extended with a web browser interface and biological data management