Dyacon - Weather Station Display Software
Dyacon Weather Station Display™ software is an easy-to-use weather station instrument display program for your personal computer. This simple weather station console program connects to your Dyacon weather station using a cable connection to the Modbus port or with a short-range wireless link. The Modbus RTU connection is capable of cable runs over 1000 ft when using low-cost CAT-5 or similar data cable. A simple USB-to-RS485 converter.
Dyacon Weather Station Display™ may be used in place of or in addition to the embedded cell phone. Whether a cable or wireless link is used, it provides redundancy and versatility for our weather station needs.
Buy it Once. Free Weather Station Display upgrades for all weather station users. As we grow the software, you receive the benefits.
- Easy to use and configure
- Connection status indicator
- Analog and digital readings
- High-contrast dials
- High and low readings
- Average, trend, and other values
- Low-cost alternative to cell phone costs
- Operates with wired or wireless link
- On-site aviation support
- Industrial safety
- Weather observer
- Public safety
- Event support
- Analog: Current temperature and dew point.
- Numeric: Temperature, dew point, daily low, and daily high temperature.
- Units: Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Analog: Current mean sea level and absolute barometric pressure.
- Trend: Steady, rising, falling, rising fast, or rising slow.
- Numeric: Current MSL and absolute, daily low, and daily high.
- Units: mbar, mmHg, inHg, kPa
- Analog: Current, 2 min avg, 10 min avg, and gust (red triangle)
- Numeric: Current, 2 min avg, 10 min avg, and gust
- Units: mph, m/s, km/h, knots
- Analog: Current relative humidity
- Numeric: Current relative humidity, daily low, and daily high
- The units and serial port selection are easy to configure.