RETSCH - EasySieve CFR Evaluation Software
EasySieve, the software for particle size analyses, exceeds manual evaluation in many aspects, due to the fact that the software is able to automatically control the necessary measurement and weighing procedures – from the registration of the weight of the sieve up to the evaluation of the data. It is more simple and more comfortable to use than ever before, and, to put it simple, “easy”.
cement clinker, chemicals, coffee, construction materials, fertilizers, fillers, flours, grains, metals powders, minerals, nuts, plastics, sand, seeds, soils, washing powder.
- automatic registration, evaluation and administration of measurement data
- logical design, self-explanatory
- measurement protocol in accordance with standards
- complex transformation into charts and tables
- data link of different measurement instruments
- automatic detection and configuration of common analytical scales
- comprehensive data export
- validated acc. to ISO 12119
- comprehensive help text, detailed manual
- Applications particle size determination
- Field of application Agriculture, biology, chemistry / plastics, construction materials, engineering / electronics, environment, food, glass / ceramics, medicine / pharmaceuticals, mineralogy / metallurgy
- Windows® 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Administration of measurement data
- Measurement protocol (according to DIN 66 165)
- Password protection for sieve analysis
- Sieve analysis with nominal mesh size
- Data import and export
- Throughput values Q3 (x)
- Residual values (1-Q3(x))
- Fraction p3
- Fraction âm (proportional masses)
- Distribution density q3(x)
- log. distribution density q3*(x)
- combined representation of several analyses
- x-axis: lin, log
- y-axis: lin, log, RRSB
- Windowing (Zoom)
- Cumulative curve (throughput) Q3 (x)
- Residual curve (1-Q3 (x))
- Fraction p3/histogram
- Lin. Division density q3(x)
- Log. Division density q3*(x)
- Limit value graph with specifications limits
- 2 representation possibilities
- Reference particles
- Fineness parameters, 3 values Q3 (x)
- Quantile particle size, 3 values x (Q3)
- RRSB parameters
- Splinter value
- Unequal grade of granularity
- EasySieve® comfort:
- Automatic simultanious data transfer
- Trend analysis
- ASTM and Tyler Mesh
- Serial no. for sieves
- Sieve analysis with actual mesh size
- Specific interface Sv, Sm
- AFS particle fineness No.
- Sauter mean diameter X St
All available parameters (such as sieve stack configuration, dead weight of the sieve, sieve shaker settings) as well as the characteristics, which may have to be calculated, can be entered by clicking with the mouse in the corresponding fields.
The program accepts automatic and manual data entries from both scale and sieve system. All RETSCH sieve shakers of the series “control” can be automatically controlled with EasySieve®. After the sieve analysis is completed, the loaded sieves are reweighed. By determining the weight difference, the program automatically detects the mass proportions and assigns them accordingly to the corresponding fractions.
The EasySieve software calculates all common particle distributions as well as the characteristic values of the particle size, thus making it possible to present the results in standard presentation forms, such as tables and charts. Cumulative throughput or residual values, distribution density and histograms can be included in the standard particle size distributions.
All measured data can be printed, saved and exported as tables and charts. Automatic transfer into the LIMS system is possible with EasySieve Comfort.