EcoRisk View - Ecological Risk Assessment Program Software
EcoRisk View is an advanced ecological risk assessment program for conducting a comprehensive multi-pathway ecological risk assessment by simultaneously calculating risk values for multiple chemicals, from multiple sources, at multiple exposure locations.
EcoRisk View fully implements the latest U.S. EPA guidance for evaluating ecological risks: the 1999 U.S. EPA - OSW Screening Level Level Ecological Risk Assessment Protocol.
Regardless of experience, risk assessors, trial burn planners, permit writers, and toxicologists can readily produce expert results and professional reports. Most of all, they are completing these projects within only a fraction of the time and cost traditionally absorbed during in-depth risk.
EcoRisk View is designed on the same technology of our powerful risk assessment products to quickly and easily provide users with the data they need to complete their projects.
Integrated Graphical User Interface
Graphical user interface, combining easy to use graphical tools, risk calculations, and comprehensive output reports.
The full US EPA database of Chemicals Of Potential Concern (COPCs) is included in EcoRisk View, complete with fate and transport parameters. Contains a wealth of species specific toxicity reference values and BCFs. Point-and-click flexibility to change default values to user specific values or conduct sensitivity analyses.
Provides complex default food webs with'point-and-click' flexibility to modify trophic level pathways or even create new food webs altogether.
This exciting feature allows you to export your buildings, sources, receptors and contours into Google Earth giving you a more realistic image of where your pollutants will impact surrounding areas.
See below the technical specifications for EcoRisk Program:
- Parameter: Description
- Program Name: EcoRisk View
- Developed By: Lakes Environmental Software
- Risk Assessment Type: Ecological
- Input Air Dispersion Modeling Data: AERMOD or ISC format plot files
- Risk Receptor Types: Determined by Foodweb: brackish marsh, fresh water, salt marsh, short grass prairie, shrub/scrub, tall grass prairie, upland forrest
- Pollutant/COPC Database: SLEERAP Appendix A, plus user defined database
- Regulatory Status: SLERAP is the US EPA current protocol and is fully supported by EcoRisk View
This product is a Microsoft Windows-based program that can be installed in the following Windows operating systems:
- 32-Bit Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 3)
- 2.4GHz processor or faster
- At least 20 GB of available hard disk space
- At least 2 GB of RAM