Ecotech WinAQMS - Version Mini - Mini Data Acquisition System
The Ecotech WinAQMS Mini Logger data acquisition system is designed to provide users with all these benefits of the WinAQMS, in a low power, small PC platform.
- The smallest Windows XP based data acquisition system ever.
- Designed for compact systems with two or less analyzers or meteorological systems
- Most power efficient Windows based data acquisition system available (<7watts)
- Connects directly to the Ecotech 16 channel A/D termination panel
- Connects digitally via USB/RS232 with a wide variety of analyzers
- Provides a means for remotely checking the system and each individual analyzer
- (enabling faults to be quickly diagnosed and often remedied without visiting the system)
- Enables analyzers and calibration system to be configured remotely
- (avoiding costly onsite visits to the station)
- Reliably logs data directly from the instruments in digital form
- (eliminating noise present in analog signals)
- Automatically warn the user of measurement exceedances or events such as calibration failures
- Is easy to use
and now it comes in an ultra compact configuration.
The new WinAQMS Mini Logger data acquisition system is designed to provide users with all these benefits, in the smallest PC platform ever.
Ecotech’s WinAQMS software is installed on an industrial PC, this PC is available in two versions either as a 19” rackmount version or as the new Mini Logger Version. (shown here)
- Dimensions 10.1 x 11.5 x 2.7 cm 370 grams
- Fits anywhere and saves significant space.
- Designed to work 24/7 – quietly and efficiently
- Made of an embedded grade motherboard in a die-cast aluminum shell
- Designed for use in a wide range of conditions without air conditioning
- Designed for compact stations and communication with two instruments.
- Designed for use in meteorological stations.
Ecotech's WinAQMS Data Acquisition System is the culmination of 30 years of successful field experience in data acquisition.
It is a fifth generation data gathering and control system that has been specifically designed as a world standard method for use in ambient air and emission monitoring applications.
WinAQMS has been installed in monitoring networks throughout the world and has proven its value in multiple applications. WinAQMS is a Windows based system which provides full control over the entire system (remote and onsite) enabling automatic calibrations to be performed and system errors to be monitored.
WinAQMS interfaces to analyzers via a RS232 multi-drop serial link, through a USB link or via TCP/IP network link. This allows it to collect data directly from the instruments in digital format thus eliminating digital to analog and analog to digital conversion errors. The bi-directional interface also allows a remote central computer, running Ecotech’s WinCollect software, to access full control and diagnostics of the analyzers used and data to be collected remotely.
The Data Acquisition system has sufficient data storage to hold well over thirty years worth of historical data.
- Supports remote communication from anywhere in the world enabling full control over the pollution monitoring system and direct interfacing with supported analyzers
- Full control over calibration cycle periods
- Remote communication through dial-up, ethernet, satellite telephone networks, 3G network as well as short haul modems
- Solid state hard disk drive eliminates risk of mechanical failure due to shock, high temperatures, vibration and harsh environments.
- Data retrieval via USB Memory Stick or Mini SD card in the event communication networks are unavailable
- 'Industry Standard' RS232 and USB Communication enables digital communication with a wide range of supported monitoring equipment
- Captures minimum, maximum, average values and standard deviations
- Creates calculated channels that allows the user to apply calculations to data (logged automatically)
- Fifth Generation Data Acquisition & Control System based on 30 years of field experience
- Data storage space for over thirty years of 5 minute historical data
- Lightning & surge protection facilities
- Windows XP PRO Compatible
- CPU: 1.6 Ghz+
- RAM:: 1 Gbytes
- Hard Drive Config.:: Solid State 64 Gbytes
- Display Driver:: Supporting up to 1929 x 1200 (allows dual screen)
- Operating System:: Windows XP
- Data Storage Format:: Data Stored in Ascii format
- Data Averaging Periods:: Up to 4 independent data sets
- Selectable between 1 minute and 7 days
- Calibration control:: Automatic Span and Zero control.
- Calibration data is stored separately
- Communication ports:: 1 RS232 serial ports standard,
- 6 x USB2.0 Ports
- Networking: 1000 Base T Ethernet 802.11g WLAN
- Power:: 12 volts < 7 Watt power supply.
- Size:: 10.1 x 11.5 x 2.7 cm 370 grams
- Met One
- Teledyne API
- Environment SA
- Rupprecht & Pataschnick
- Thermo Scientific
- The use of RS232 and USB links allows WinAQMS to collect data directly from these instruments in digital format thus eliminating digital to analog conversion errors. An optional 16 bit termination panel (9400AD16) provides a high level of accuracy when interfacing with non-digital sensors and provides a means of controlling non digital devices.
- WinAQMS Data Acquisition System provides supervisory and interactive control of the monitoring station's analyzers and gas calibration system from anywhere in the world using a computer running Ecotech's software. This enables calibrations to be performed, system setup and diagnostic parameters to be viewed and changed and data to be retrieved at user selectable intervals.
- A variety of communication methods can be used including modem, radio, ethernet and satellite networks. Data can be retrieve remotely or copied to the logger's mini SD card.
- Data is stored in an ASCII format with a new data file created each day, data can be stored in 4 seperate data report types with individually configured averaging periods, span, zero and precision reports are also stored.
- WinAQMS incorporates a comprehensive security functon preventing unwanted entry and enabling various levels of access to be configured for different types of users.
- The remote control ability of WinAQMS works on the Client-Server model and as such will look and feel exactly the same when used from a remote location as it does when used on site. This is not simply a screen dump of what is being displayed on the data logger screen but is a separate process that is independent of what is being displayed on the logger.
- WinAQMS Data Acquisition System provides a log book function enabling the user while at the station to enter details on maintenance, parts used, or any other information that is of value, this information can then be viewed both at the station and remotely.
- Multiple clients are able to connect to the server from different locations simultaneously allowing multiple remote computers to view the data being logged in real time. In networks running multiple WinAQMS loggers, any other logger in the network can be viewed while at the monitoring station. Remote control runs over a GSM or 3G link, modem or ethernet LAN.
- Alarms based on high or low concentrations or errors with calibration can be automatically emailed, SMS'd or displayed on the computer running at the central office.