Envira - Version DS WEB - SCADA Web System
ENVIRA DS WEB is a SCADA WEB system that can be installed in all types of sensor networks for monitoring and control. ENVIRA DS WEB is a SCADA system based on a components architecture and designed to be easily installed and maintained in a monitoring network, from in-field equipment (Edge) to large Big Data servers in the cloud.
GUI - Graphic User Interface
ENVIRA DS WEB enables consultation and monitoring of real-time or historical data by means of web dashboards that can be easily tailored for the final user from an extensive catalogue of graphic widgets, including : tables, maps, graphics, wind roses, dials, etc.
- Developed with Java technology, all the components in the ENVIRA DS WEB system are completely “containerized”, thus making it easier to be installed, set up and maintained, and its software embedded in Edge devices or web servers of any kind.
- This flexibility in the software, together with its capacity for interoperability among different instances and other systems through any of the usual web protocols, ensures that ENVIRA DS WEB products can be adapted to a topology of the network designed to satisfy the specific needs in each case.
- ENVIRA DS WEB implements mechanisms to ensure its interoperability with any kind of IoT systems and platforms through standard protocols such as REST, MQTT or CoAP, as well as industrial systems through Modbus, SPI, etc.
- The modules for data analysis in the ENVIRA DS WEB product implement algorithmic packages for processing, validating and exploiting the raw data captured by sensorics, as well as its treatment, to generate useful information and help in decision making. These modules make it possible, among other functionalities, to make statistical calculations for the control of immission/emission in accordance with the law, to identify anomalous situations and to handle the warnings automatically, sending messages or e-mails to the technicians, or even activating actuating elements in the automatic control system if necessary.
- Management of alerts via e-mails.
- Web interface with dashboards.
- Communications with other systems.
- Air quality statistical calculations according to current legislation.