EnviroWare - Generator Package
EnviroWare Generator is a simple to use, web-enabled application allowing waste generators to quickly and effectively manage the companies, waste profiles, and inventory associated with the waste they need to dispose. EnviroWare saves time and helps reduce costly mistakes that can cost your company money. EnviroWare provides the ability to create and manage hazardous waste profiles to help streamline the process of entering data for manifest creation and printing. EnviroWare helps manage the paperwork by allowing the tracking of returned manifest copies and Certificates of Destruction/Recycling.
EnviroWare can track and manage waste inventory and inventory locations (drum and bulk). Users can easily track container age to help manage shipment schedules. EnviroWare’s Material Processing module helps generators maintain a permanent record of movement and processing of all inventoried items. The Material Processing functionality can be performed in a screen or on a barcode scanner. EnviroWare provides the Federal Biennial Report as a standard feature.
- Create and manage profiles and manifests
- Track and manage waste inventory
- Produce internal and regulatory reports
- Manage disposal facilities and cost
EnviroWare provides you with a set of flexible functions that allow the user to easily adapt the software to their business needs. Below are some screenshots and brief descriptions for some of the software’s key functions.
EnviroWare provides central management for all the vendors that your company interacts with to manage your waste.
- Centralized screen to maintain all vendors
- Maintain all contact information
- Summary screen of important vendor information including: profiles, manifests, pricing, etc.
EnviroWare provides the ability to create and manage waste profiles to help streamline the process of entering data for manifest creation.
- Characterize hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Establish default product/service and process
- Establish DOT shipping information
- Maintain biennial codes
- Maintain TCLP/Physical characterization/chemical composition
- Waste codes
- Approvals/certification signatures
Material processing module helps companies use EnviroWare to maintain a permanent record of movement and processing of all inventoried items.
- Move drums
- Bulk transfers
- Bulk to container
- Empty Tank
- Landfill disposal
- Transaction log of history of material processes
For generators shipping waste off-site, EnviroWare provides a centralized area for handling outbound waste information.
- Edit manifest line information for discrepancies
- Automatically convert weight from volume (or volume for weight)
- Establish location for all material in inventory (multi or individual items)
- Outbound drum shipments
- Outbound bulk shipments
Laboratory personnel can utilize EnviroWare to centrally track and maintain information related to waste analyses.
- Waste fingerprint analyses
- Profile pre-approval and re-certification analyses
- Tank/Bulk location analyses
- Contract sample analyses
- Batch analyses
- Establish templates to reduce data entry for lab personnel
- Compare results against standards or specifications
- Approve profiles
- Accept inventory items
- Establish and apply process rules based on analysis results