Envista Air Resources Manager (Envista ARM)
Envista ARM is a Windows Vista, client-server application for supervisory control, management and analysis of data from Environmental, Meteorological and Hydrological monitoring networks. Envista ARM allows users to view, analyze, report and distribute environmental quality data across the full range of media. Envista ARM client application runs under Windows Vista/XP Pro., either locally or remotely. It provides comprehensive access to information collected by the CommCENTER communication application and stored in a SQL or ORACLE Server database on a Windows 2003 or Linux Server. Database information is available via standard reports and displays, custom Envista AdHok reporter software and various third party applications.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003
- Client-Server, 32 bit application
- SQL Server 2005 or Oracle9i/10g DB
- Local and wide area networking support
- Open system architecture
- Multi-lingual design
- Multi-document interface
- Completely menu-driven
- Collects data from remote stations at scheduled times or upon request
- Manages up to 999 remote stations (9999 remote stations optional)
- Dynamic displays
- GIS/Map Viewer
- Automatic data backups
- Data analysis and reporting
- Optional equipment inventory and maintenance system
- Optional custom reports
- Optional Intranet or Internet web site
- Optional voice information system
The following Dynamic displays are available:
- Tabular: Display current data for one or more stations.
- Last Received: Date/Time of last data and calibration received from each station Dynamic GIS Map Viewer: GIS Viewer interface for data display on user supplied base GIS layer map.
By using this feature, the user can produce text and graphical reports.
- Station Data Report - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Periodic
- Instantaneous Graph - Envidas for Windows sample values
- Monthly Matrix - Monthly Summary by Hour and by Day
- Wind Polar - Joined wind direction with average or percent of wind speed or pollution per each direction.
- Wind & Pollution Rose - Joined pollution concentration, wind direction and Speed relative frequency.
- Group Plot - Multi station plot of one parameter.
- Histogram - Frequency distribution.
- 2Y Time Plot - Two parameters plotted against time.
- XY Time Plot - Correlation between two parameters.
Enview2000 can communicate with the following data loggers:
- EnviDAS for Windows & Envidas DOS
- Campbell Scientific CR 10, 21, 23, 1000, 200
- ESC, EMC, ODESSA & DASIBI
- Met One 455, 456 and 457 models