EPOCH - Manifest Tracking Module
The EPOCH Manifest Tracking Module is the cornerstone of a comprehensive waste management and tracking system. Use it as a stand-alone module or as part of a fully integrated Environmental Information Management System.
- Prints the National Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest Form, Non-Hazardous Forms, and several other specialized forms.
- Prints container labels for Hazardous Waste, Non-Hazardous Wastes, and Non-Regulated Wastes.
- Prints shipping lists for Containers on a Manifest.
- Prints Land Disposal Restriction (LDR) forms.
- Tracks Certificates of Disposal (COD) returned from disposer.
- Calculates and prints the RCRA Biennial and Annual Forms.
- Calculates data for toxic waste releases for SARA 313 Form R.
- Provides a history of all manifests generated by a facility.
- Assists with waste minimization reporting. Analyzes trends in waste generation.
- Provides a reference table of waste transporters and disposers. Keeps records for inactive vendors.
- Stores extensive comments for each TSDF and transporter. Imports text from your word processor.
- Prints reports on hazardous waste generation by disposer or waste stream.
- Lists the number of days since a manifest was sent off site. Locate manifest by number or days outstanding.
- Provides picklists for wastes, generating locations, transporters / disposers, and special handling text.
- Insures that all facilities are using consistent DOT shipping information throughout the company.
- Tracks the accumulation and movement of containers and wastes within a facility.
- Reports to calculate state taxes can be easily added.
- Determines the amount of waste disposed by method of disposal.
- Provides a reference table of all wastes generated by a facility.
- Provides a system to monitor the generation, cost, status and disposal of waste for each facility, division or company.
- Allocates the costs for disposal, transportation, taxes and demurrage back to each generating department, process, or building.
- Helps to identify lower-cost disposal options.
- Saves money by providing reports on the cost of hazardous waste generation and identifying lower-cost disposal options.
- Supports waste minimization programs by determining the amount of waste generated by a process or at an individual site.
- Assists in compliance by the use of accurate and consistent DOT shipping information.
- Saves money by communicating throughout the company the status of each TSDF.