- Provides a complete inventory of all PCB contaminated equipment. More than 30 descriptive fields are available.
- Creates an audit trail of all changes in concentration, location or status.
- Integrates with the EPOCH Manifest Module to track the manifest number when an item is disposed.
- Provides reports that can be used to satisfy the annual TSCA inventory reports.
- Converts all quantities in service, out of service and in storage to kilograms.
- Stores detailed inspection results, including corrective action measures.
- Stores the inspection frequency and when integrated with the EPOCH Calendar Module will notify users via e-mail when an inspection is required.
- Includes a Vendor file to store detailed information on each equipment manufacturer and disposal company.
- Can be interfaced with maintenance work order systems to automate repair orders.
- Maintains a status for each piece of equipment (Active, Out of Service, Disposed).
- Supports Transformers, Containers, Low/High Voltage Capacitors and Miscellaneous Containers.
- Minimize data entry by copying data from one item to another.
- An integrated PCB and Waste Tracking system will insure accurate recordkeeping and reporting.
- Improve the accuracy and reliability of your PCB reporting.
- Save time by preparing annual reports in minutes.
- Eliminate redundant data entry by keeping data in a consolidated database.