Esri and Google - Technologies
Web mapping and Web GIS are revolutionizing how users access GIS data and functionality, providing capabilities for more informed decision-making. Riverside uses, esri, Google Maps and Google Earth to visualize a variety of data and model results. Riverside provides its clients with high-quality websites embedded with custom Google Maps, and produces KML files of much of its project results and deliverables for use in Google Earth. Riverside gives clients on-line access to high-end GIS and mapping services via the Internet. Custom-designed, browser-based applications feature intuitive, easy-to-use interface and visually appealing display.
- Model and data visualization
- Flood inundation evaluation
- Decision support systems
- Well permitting
- Conservation issues
- Flood forecasting and emergency management
- Create custom map services to provide data to Google Map clients.
- Provide sophisticated functionality and interactive mapping.
- Embed Google Maps viewers in SharePoint sites.