The Vib@Work Whole-Body products range comprises 3 sensors (Seat, Floor and Detect) and the EvecSensorDuo software. Used alone or in combination, these sensors have been designed to measure whole-body vibration exposure for seated and standing operators, and calculate the seat’s efficiency factor, called S.E.A.T.
The software allows users :
- to select the required measurement configuration (seated operator exposure, standing operator exposure or seat efficiency measurement, S.E.A.T factors).
- to switch ON the sensor(s) according to the selected measurement.
- to access – through a wireless connection – measurements made by the sensor(s).
- to automatically and easily calculate and display the final results of the vibration measurements (such as daily vibration exposure A(8) and/or the S.E.A.T. factors for example).
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (Service Pack 2).
- Microsoft®.NET Framework 2.0.
- Hard disk with minimum 5MB of available space.
- CD-ROM drive.
- VGA graphic card or compatible driver with 256 colours or more.
- Microsoft® mouse or compatible pointing device.
- Running Bluetooth® hardware and software driver.