Facility Net - Facility Monitoring Software
Facility Net Software provides a comprehensive environmental monitoring solution with real-time and historical data display for all Particle Measuring Systems particle counters, molecular contamination monitors and various third-party products.
Flexible data display, retrieval and export options coupled with system integration methods enable FacilityNet Software to be used as a standalone monitoring solution or as a sub-component in a larger system of environmental monitoring and building automation products. FacilityNet Software scales easily to support installations, including anywhere from a single-device up to 250+ sample points on a single real-time station computer. Multiple real-time stations can be networked together into a larger system and viewed from multiple network stations, giving users a simple path for system expansion or to fit complex needs.
FacilityNet Software allows you to make configurations from your desk, so you can keep track of data, predict failure and be notified of an alarm.
- Compatible with Windows® 10, and Windows 7 Professional (32- and 64-bit), and Windows Server® 2012
- Ethernet networking capabilities using transmission control protocol/Internet protocol(TCP/IP)
- Export to SQL ServerTM 2005 (Professional or Express)
- On-the-fly instrument configuration
- Mathematical and statistical operations, including log reduction and filter efficiency
- Real-time and retrieved data in multiple formats including status, current value, live and retrieved plots, audit trail tabular spreadsheets, and maps
- Multi-language support means you can use the same software, and the same process, across 12 languages
- Flexible security system allows multiple users to have unique IDs, passwords, and customized setting
- Real-time displays immediately highlight process problems
- Real-time alarm device control and SMS/paging/email functions notify users of alarm conditions for immediate action
- Extensive online help guides the operator through each function
- Setup screens for instrument configuration, alarm condition definition, and report printout schedules reduce setup and maintenance time, done at desktop
- Simple-to-use icons speed access to key features, improving response time
- Facility environmental monitoring
- Filter testing
- Cleanroom compliance monitoring
- UPW and chemical distribution system monitoring
- Centralized environmental data management
- OPC communications with BMS, SCADA, or other data management system
- Network stations allow remote analysis of cleanroom data