Facility Net Software provides a comprehensive environmental monitoring solution with real-time and historical data display for all Particle Measuring Systems particle counters, molecular contamination monitors and various third-party products.
Flexible data display, retrieval and export options coupled with system integration methods enable FacilityNet Software to be used as a standalone monitoring solution or as a sub-component in a larger system of environmental monitoring and building automation products. FacilityNet Software scales easily to support installations, including anywhere from a single-device up to 250+ sample points on a single real-time station computer. Multiple real-time stations can be networked together into a larger system and viewed from multiple network stations, giving users a simple path for system expansion or to fit complex needs.
FacilityNet Software allows you to make configurations from your desk, so you can keep track of data, predict failure and be notified of an alarm.
- Compatible with Windows® 10, and Windows 7 Professional (32- and 64-bit), and Windows Server® 2012
- Ethernet networking capabilities using transmission control protocol/Internet protocol(TCP/IP)
- Export to SQL ServerTM 2005 (Professional or Express)
- On-the-fly instrument configuration
- Mathematical and statistical operations, including log reduction and filter efficiency
- Real-time and retrieved data in multiple formats including status, current value, live and retrieved plots, audit trail tabular spreadsheets, and maps
- Facility environmental monitoring
- Filter testing
- Cleanroom compliance monitoring
- UPW and chemical distribution system monitoring
- Centralized environmental data management
- OPC communications with BMS, SCADA, or other data management system
- Network stations allow remote analysis of cleanroom data