FleetRoute is built on leading technology solving High Density Routing problems for many applications including, Waste, Recycling, (Green Waste), Snow Plowing, Street Sweeping, and Meter Reading. FleetRoute™ can be purchased as a license so that you can create your own routes, or you can utilize the team of professionals at C2Logix to create the routes for you.
Sure, FleetRoute creates great customized routes, but that won’t do any good unless you can extract the data in a format that you can use and understand.
FleetRoute produces a wide range of excellent reports and maps that are customizable so you get the information you need to manage the operation effectively and efficiently. C2Logix, can also produce a Route Analysis Report that will compare your existing routes to the new optimized routes so you can see exactly where the savings are and how fast you will recover your investment in route optimization.
FleetRoute will create completely customized routes based on your specific requirements. This includes, using your own street data, and the unique parameters of your fleet and work force. You can set priorities and even customize the paths driven. FleetRoute will even calculate the fine details that go into creating real and balanced routes that mimic reality in the field.
Was this your fleet the last time you re-routed?
At C2Logix we have seen that often routes are handed down like family heirlooms from one generation to the next. One driver trains the next driver to run the route exactly as he was taught to run it; and the cycle continues. How many times have you heard 'But thats the way we've always done it?' Optimizing your fleet's routes is often an afterthought for most organizations. We get calls daily from people that know that their routes are not effecient but they are not sure what can be done to fix them. Whether you seek Fleet Software Routing solutions for waste, newspaper, meter reading, or street sweepers, at C2Logix, Route Optimization is what we do.
FleetRoute Software Is Unique
FleetRoute represents the culmination of a decade of experience in designing, building, and most importantly - implementing fleet route optimization software for the waste industry. FleetRoute has been developed by waste industry veterans and leading geographic information system (GIS) experts.
FleetRoute is designed from the ground up to be a tool for assisting you in forming optimal routes for your entire fleet that meet your real world operating needs. Our philosophy is to create tools that utilize your knowledge and experience to generate useable routes - not simply routes dictated to you by a computer.
How Does FleetRoute Provide Better Routes for your fleet?
This goal is realized by using state-of-the-art feature-based object-oriented programming technology. In plain English this means that everything you deal with on a day-to-day basis, such as your trucks, depots, landfills, transfer stations, and even your customers, are represented by an object in the computer which has appropriate 'characteristics' and 'behaviors.'
FleetRoute models the relationships between these objects and then applies advanced optimization techniques to solve your problems. At each step in this process you can intervene and apply your judgment and restrictions. For instance, if you want Joe’s route located around Maple Street, you simply drag his truck from the depot and drop it on Maple Street and FleetRoute automatically takes this request into account as it creates your routes. FleetRoute is designed to approach routing the way you would.
The results of this design philosophy are routes that are useable by you in the field immediately. After all, this is the bottom line for routing software.
Benefits of using FleetRoute Software
- FleetRoute clients realize an average of 10-15% reduction in collection costs including:
- Reduced number of trucks/crew in your Fleet
- Reduced fuel maintenance costs for your Fleet
- Many times this can be as high as 25% if coupled with other factors:
- New disposal facility location
- New Collection system or schedule
- Other benefits of using to include:
- Reduces time and cost of updating routes and rerouting
- Reduce CO2 with reduced mileage
- Integrates routing with customer service and billing
- Improves quality control and management
- Maintains customer service times and information
- Increases accountability of crews
- Standardizes procedures for routing, training and dispatching
- Routing process becomes institutional asset
What does FleetRoute do?
FleetRoute™ vehicle routing software allows you to...
- Maximize the productivity of each vehicle, even if they have different operating characteristics and requirements.
- Simplify route planning
- Specify the maximum and minimum number of hours and capacity desired for each vehicle.
- Balance your service days and districts.
- Specify the general area of vehicle before route creation.
- Customize computer generated route configurations to meet your needs, or optimize your existing routes
- Find the closest transfer stations/landfills for each vehicle for each dump trip and allocate vehicles to the optimal depot.
- Find the closest dump points in the route within the limits of the total load.
- Find optimal locations for new facilities.
- Control the types of turns made such as minimizing U-turns, specifying cul-de-sac turn rules, etc.
FleetRoute™ gives you...
- Color driver and management maps and street-by-street, minute-by-minute driving direction reports.
- Statistical and profitability reports so you know how each route contribute to the bottom line.
- Customer change of service day lists and reports for change notification letters.
- Ad hoc mapping and analysis functions.
- An open data standard for easy integration with your customer information and accounting systems.
- A pathway for integrating route information with your corporate intranet.
Residential Routing and Neighborhood Collection Routes
No matter if you seek to plan solid waste, recycling, or yard waste routes. Residential routing requires the vehicle to make a stop at most addresses on a street. The challenges are to reduce deadheading of the vehicle and to minimize fragmentation of the routes (keeping the routes logically contained inside of neighborhoods). FleetRoute has the unique ability to first develop 'Neighborhood Routes,' which keep the route areas confined to geographic and community boundaries. 'Neighborhood Routes' improve safety by keeping routes contained and not spanning across major highways. 'Path Routes' are then created by FleetRoute to optimize the travel path. The results of this two stage routing process are routes that require less modification after being field-tested.
Commercial (Point-to-Point) Collection Routing
Commercial routing requires stops at addresses that are dispersed across an area. FleetRoute develops routes that not only optimize the path to the customer, but also chooses the optimal points in the routes to dump, chooses the closest to a dump, and minimizes the distance traveled to the disposal site.
Districting and Neighborhood Routes
FleetRoute’s unique Neighborhood Routing capability is also applied to establishing collection districts and may be used for establishing Area Routes, which do not define a travel path for the drivers. Area Routes are often used when complete street or customer data is not available or is cost-prohibitive to develop.
Save Money, Time and Improve Your Service
FleetRoute is a Geographic Information System (GIS) based modeling and vehicle routing software that can create highly efficient routes and integrate with your customer service and billing systems.
- Decrease labors costs
- Decrease cost for fuel and tires
- Decrease mileage
- Decrease the number of vehicles utilized
- Reduce overtime
- Create the best routes that suit your specific needs
- Maintain customer service times and information
- Improve quality control and management
- Price your services more accurately
- Reduce the time and cost of route planning
- Integrate new customers more easily
- Facilitate rapid expansion of your service and business
- Balance / equalize routes
- Route / crew accountability
Many collection services rely on the institutional knowledge of a “Key Man,” the dispatcher, to maintain routes. FleetRoute™ is your “Key Man Insurance Policy,” ensuring that operations continue working even if your “Key Man” doesn’t. Your dispatcher will be empowered with FleetRoute™ to work more efficiently and cost-effectively. The quality of your service and capability to plan for and expand your services will be greatly enhanced.