Foundation - Version 5.0 - SDS/MSDS Management and Chemical Inventory Software
FOUNDATION generates comprehensive environmental reports, including EPCRA and Clean Air Act (HAP and VOC) reports and combines both EPA and OSHA chemical tracking and reporting functions and provides a basis, or foundation, for all compliance recordkeeping and reporting. Data access is available via Internet access through Cornerstone’s website and secured by confidential client password. Updates can be sent electronically as needed and a backup CD of the SDS/MSDS images is available, upon request.
We are a consulting company that provides Chemical Inventory Management as a service rather than simply providing software for your needs.
Cornerstone does the work.
- Our staff will acquire the most up-to-date SDS/MSDS for the products you use.
- We will perform all of the data entry for you.
- We will update and maintain your library of active SDS/MSDS images and archive those products that you no longer use.
- Our staff will update inventory quantities, perform calculations, compare computations to Federal, State and local regulations, and generate your chemical reports.
- Cornerstone offers advanced customized sorting and search features as a part of the FOUNDATION system. A comprehensive system that is unmatched.
This capability is a primary function that sets our electronic SDS/MSDS management apart from most providers and is especially helpful for clients with multiple facilities.
FOUNDATION generates comprehensive environmental reports, including EPCRA and Clean Air Act (HAP and VOC) reports and combines both EPA and OSHA chemical tracking and reporting functions and provides a basis, or foundation, for all compliance recordkeeping and reporting.
Chemical Inventory Recordkeeping and Federal, State and Local Compliance Reporting
Chemical inventory management is provided in real-time and serves as a valuable tool for consolidation of vendors and products (This feature is also useful for inventory control and corporate purchasing). Compliance documentation (including proof of delivery) is provided in an easily accessible electronic file.
As part of the FOUNDATION system, Cornerstone prepares Tier II reports and submits to the SERC, LEPC and fire department. In addition, our staff evaluates monthly for compliance with 302/311 requirements and prepares reports, as needed.
If applicable, Cornerstone is also able to provide assistance with specific state and local chemically-driven regulatory requirements specific to the needs of each facility, such as Proposition 65.
Additionally, FOUNDATION provides candidate site-specific lists/reports including (but not limited to) the following topics:
- CAA Section 112(r) Accidental Release Prevention
- Carcinogenic Chemicals
- Complete Chemical List
- Department of Homeland Security
- EPCRA Section 302 EHS
- EPCRA Section 304 EHS & CERCLA RQs
- EPCRA Section 311/312 Tier II Reporting
- EPCRA Section 313 TRI (Form R) Candidate List
- Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAP)
- MSDS to SDS Conversion (GHS Format)
- OSHA and ACGIH Regulated Chemicals
- Process Safety Management
- SDS/MSDS Product Quantity List (real time)
- Water Priority Chemicals