FuelCloud - Fuel Inventory & Alarm Monitoring Software
Titan's FuelCloud™ is a powerful cloud software platform that enables instant, remote management of your retail or commercial fuel operation. It arms you with the ability to optimize your in-ground fuel inventory, manage dispenser flow rates, validate carrier fuel drops, and instantly receive and manage ATG alarms any time they occur from any Web-enabled device: smartphone, pad, laptop or PC. Beginning with the Titan core cloud, which comes standard with any module purchase, you can build your own custom FuelCloud suite by selecting from the fuel analytic modules, web apps, and industry connectors designed to help you run a more efficient and profitable fuel business.
Select from the fuel analytics modules below. Each module subscription includes unlimited access to our industrial-strength core cloud platform with its powerful functionality.
Ready to solve business challenges across departments with one cloud solution? Choose from below to further enrich your cloud functionality, share the love, and gain even greater organizational efficiency:
- Industry’s most advanced, secure, and available hosted cloud infrastructure
- Versatile, build-your-own cloud platform with over 50 apps, modules & connectors to choose from
- Anywhere, anytime access from any web-enabled device: smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC
- A true industry solution compatible with all leading equipment manufacturers, vendors, and partners
- Cutting-edge M2M (machine to machine) polling technology that is the fastest and most reliable available
- Best-practice workflow engine developed over a decade with leading petroleum retailers that makes all data actionable and reportable
- Establishes one platform and system of record for all fuel and fuel equipment data
- Increases fuel equipment uptime, streamlines fuel management efficiencies, and mitigates risk
- Provides connectivity, integration, and access to the best solutions the industry has to offer
- Easy: 100% cloud delivered / No IT support required
- Secure: PCI / SAS 70 / SSAE 16 Compliant / Data continually backed up in a Level 1 data center
- Available: 99.9% uptime / Apdex scored
- Accessible: Unlimited users with advanced user administration, groups, roles, and privileges
- Supported: Software improvements, maintenance and bug fixes included
Titan offers the industry's best support services to ensure our clients optimize use of their cloud software & apps, and receive a fast return on their investment. This support includes:
- ATG set-up and configuration
- Alarm notification set-up and configuration
- Report set-up, customization, and scheduling
- User training
- Inform.NET installation, training, and support (Veeder-Root's on-premise polling solution)
- Web services to integrate Inform.NET data to the Titan Cloud for compliance and alarm workflow management
For best-in-class 24/7 facility call center support that integrates with the Titan Cloud, please visit CloudConnect (app options in purple) and select one of SolvOne's service connectors.
Please contact Titan for more information about our award-winning support.