GAEA - ESDAT - Environmental Data Management System
ESDAT software is a specialist environmental data management system, for use by environmental consultants and site managers. ESdat is used for a variety of applications, particularly contaminated/industrial sites, groundwater investigations, general site environmental management and landfill.
ESDAT provides unparalleled advantages when managing environmental data. Its intelligent design allows for efficient importing from a range of systems or data sources, comparison and analysis, comprehensive reporting and integration with other software. The system also performs QA analysis and has automatic data validation checks. The flexibility of ESDAT means that it can be customized to meet the unique needs of individual users, either by end users or by our staff.
ESDAT Version 4 is now available and offers the following new features:
- Exports to Google Earth & Pro UCL
- Import from PLog (field borehole logging)
- Integrate with a new Sample Planning Application (SPECS)
- More filtering functionality and improved layout for switching filters.
- New colour scheme and improvements to the interface to improve intuitively.
- ESdat is designed to meet the needs of Contaminated / Industrial Site, Groundwater, and Landfill Investigations, as well as general environmental data management.
- Contaminated / industrial site investigations typically generate large volumes of soil, water, gas and QA data, which require time consuming analysis and reporting in standard formats. ESDAT can automate these tasks.
- Groundwater assessment often integrates geological, piezometric, chemical, surface water and rainfall data. ESdat users can analyse these data sets by aquifer, spatially or temporally.
- Landfill monitoring often results in significant time-series datasets. ESdat can store all your monitoring data; produce report-ready tables, graphs and maps; and can automatically update these as new data becomes available.
- Site managers who need to track ongoing monitoring or investigations can collect large isolated datasets. Electronic copies of the data may be in non-consistent formats, meaning that data re-use and integration is difficult and expensive. ESDAT provides a systematic approach to storing, managing, analysing and reporting this data. ESDAT also has optional Flora/Fauna and Operational extensions that can extend the system to include all of your site's environmental data.