GeoCarta - Data Analysis Software
GeoCarta enables individuals and teams to make faster and more accurate decisions by easily exploring, analyzing, exporting and mapping public and proprietary well, log and land data. GeoCarta for Data Analysis provides a modern, intuitive interface that supports common oil and gas workflows across multiple disciplines: Geologists, Engineers, Geophysicists, Petrophysicists, Land Professionals and Business Development. Users are productive in a short period, regardless of experience or proficiency with GIS.
- Searching for well data and then exporting to excel or other applications?
- Selecting wells for offset analysis?
- Picking tops and creating cross sections?
- Analyzing land holdings and creating land maps?
- Exploring for acquisition targets?
- Using map data for spatial analysis?
- Trying to find a cost-effective way to do all the above?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions then GeoCarta for Data Analysis will be a great tool for you!
GeoCarta includes Divestco’s basic data plan which manages over 750K wells with 198M engineering attributes in the WCSB as well as Land and Alberta Liability Management Ratio data. If you also need rasters or digital logs, GeoCarta for Data Analysis has outstanding integration with Divestco’s library of over 2.5M rasters and over 6M unique digital curves. It is also integrated with GDM Pipelines and Valtus Imagery.GeoCarta’s Strengths
- Powerful search, filter and export options
- Robust spatial imports for better public and proprietary data analysis
- Easily customizable map layers from your queries
- Supports team project work
- Extremely competitive pricing
View data faster, create better maps for more clarity and much more in GeoCarta 4.2.
- Additional Quick View selection tools for Reports and Production Graphs
- Quickly export map layers as shape files or as a simple image
- Add and Edit shapes and text on your map
- Select Trade Seismic and email your Divestco broker
- Search, analyze and Report on Alberta Liability Management Ratio (LMR) data
Use the Excel-like Data Explorer window to easily build powerful data base queries and then analyze, filter and map the data from a list of objects in your area of interest. Along with viewing data from the installed data base you can easily import and export data.Open Mapping
The map window is where you’ll search for information either within the map or by entering map coordinates. From here you can view information about an object, or you can export that information to a report or spreadsheet for more detailed analysis. You can also easily import spatial data and add it to your map layers. Unique thematic capabilities are:
- Create contours of any numerical value
- Visualize complex land assignments to better understand the land holdings in your area of interest
- Easily create descriptive map symbology like: Unique values, graduated symbols, graduated colours and pie charts
- Post values on the map from any data set
- Flexible shape and text annotations
Use the Well Viewer window to download and analyze the digital curves and raster logs that are available for a well list. When you send list of wells to the Well Viewer, GeoCarta Map automatically downloads any appropriate curves or rasters from EnerGISite. You can then pick and edit your user tops and create cross sections.Dynamic Reports
Easily look through all available data sets on a single UWI or a list of UWIs. Data from the reports can then be quickly exported as a PDF or set to the Data Explorer, Well Viewer or the Map.
One of the major advantages of WinPICS over its competitors is VistaBridge; an integration of the GeoVista database browser into the WinPICS interface. Finding good data sources, purchasing and loading multiple file formats from public and third-party suppliers can be a lengthy, costly and stressful process. With VistaBridge, you can export complete, relevant and specific data instantly from GeoVista, giving you extra time to focus on what’s important. You have direct and dynamic access to GeoVista, without ever leaving the WinPICS interface. Don’t settle for piecemeal data, get the whole picture today and go beyond seismic.