Green Mark - Version GM Pro - JURONG Consultants Software
A professional solution for a comprehensive Green Mark assessment. With the support of the Singapore Building & Construction Authority (BCA), JURONG Consultants have collaborated with international performance analysis experts, IES to create a groundbreaking software to help you undertake Green Mark assessments quickly and easily.
GM Pro will guide both experienced and novice users through the workflow to perform a robust, repeatable, quality controlled and comprehensive Green Mark assessment. If you undertake Green Mark calculations you don’t want to miss out on the technical, commercial and productivity benefits that this tool will offer you.
- Whether you’re an expert or novice user, the benefits of the tool are clear. The tool will:
- Provide a guided step-by-step route to assessing the performance elements of the Green Mark® system
- Ensure no action is missed and allow items to be easily picked up from any point
- Simplify the assessment process by making decision-making easy at every step of the project, even at the conceptual level
- Provide a tool for architects which offers precision with simplicity
- Automate and eliminate the time-consuming, redundant steps in the process, for the project team as well as for assessors
- Incorporate unique built-in Quality Control functionality
- Enable live updates of simulation results and Green Mark scores at every level of a change, delivering a true iterative process for design improvements.
- Allow efficient integration of primary modelling tools like Revit and SketchUp
- Facilitates whole design team collaboration
- ETTV and RTTV calculation
- Baseline model generated automatically based on Green Mark requirement for Energy Efficiency Index (EEI) calculation
- Relevant Singapore standard embedded into the software
- Automation report generation suitable for Green Mark submission
The tool is powered by IES’ well established VE-Navigator technology. IES have already created VE-Navigators for UK Part L
Regulations, LEED and BREEAM rating systems.
The VE-Navigator provides a robust and detailed step-by-step structured workflow, which streamlines the process and ensures no
step is missed.
- Easy to use workflow system
- Step-by-step guidance
- Concise reporting for direct submission
Unique Built-in QA Functionality
- Design team collaboration
- Track team progress
- Integrated guidance notes
- Improved modeling efficiency and accuracy
- Significant time saving