Greenhouse Gas Reporting Software
From Other Software
For a group with multiple sites, introducing greenhouse gas reporting software is an essential component in achieving this objective. Tennaxia solutions facilitate the collection, management of the collection, reliability, consolidation and analysis of your data.
They allow you to :
- Structure your “multi-site” greenhouse gas reporting efficiently,
- Analyse how you have changed compared to your reference year,
- Identify areas where you could reduce greenhouse gas emissions and the associated costs,
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and facilitate third-party audits.
- Save time in your greenhouse gas reporting process,
- Reduce your greenhouse gas reporting costs,
- Increase the reliability of your data and their traceability,
- Give meaning to your data,
- Simplify and add credibility to your environmental data.
The process in place within our products is simple and 100% consistent with “business logic” :
- Phase 1 : system set-up.
- Phase 2 : collection of operational data.
- Phase 3 : making the data entry and validation process reliable.
- Phase 4 : calculating emissions.
- Phase 5 : Consolidation.
- Phase 6 : analyses, summaries, graphic reports.
- All our solutions are 100% cloud-based and can be introduced very quickly !
- Measured package prices,
- A 100% service solution : our consultants support you throughout your project, including during its operational phase (see Our Services, below).
Comprehensive set-up, 100% customised, multilingual and reflecting your Group’s organisation. Ability to add in historical data, to enable a comparison over several years. If you are new to this type of reporting, we can assist you with defining your indicators (entry checks, validation workflow, etc.).
We provide overall management of training in the use of the software, adapted to your various user profiles (contributors, validators and approvers). We are here to assist you with organizing training (managing invitations, monitoring registrations, etc.).
A quick roll-out that allows everyone to work in their own area, whatever their profile (contributor, validator or approver). We make a shared project management tool and an acceptance environment available and we provide assistance during the acceptance phase.
In addition to being responsible for hosting and the technical hot line, we can provide assistance throughout your greenhouse gas reporting season. Monitoring the progress of data collection in real time (and issuing reminders to the various parties involved), analysing data entered (as it is entered), managing justification requests, etc.