Groundwater Vistas - 3D Groundwater Flow and Contaminant Transport Modeling Software
Groundwater Vistas is a state of the art software package for 3D groundwater flow and contaminant transport modeling, calibration and optimization using the MODFLOW suite of codes. The Advancedversion of Groundwater Vistas provides the ideal groundwater risk assessment tool. Groundwater Vistas is the modeling software of choice for several regulatory agencies and has become the leading MODFLOW pre & post processing solution worldwide.
Groundwater Vistas is a state of the art software package for 3D groundwater flow and contaminant transport modeling, calibration and optimization using the MODFLOW suite of codes.
Groundwater Vistas main features
- Supports MODFLOW2000 and 2005, MODFLOW-NWT, MT3D’99, MODPATH, PATH3D, MODFLOWT, and MODFLOW-SURFACT
- Displays both plan & cross-sectional views
- Run all supported models from within GV
- Supports PEST & UCODE model-independent calibration software
- Automated parameter sensitivity analysis
- Imports-exports data from ArcView
- Imports existing MODFLOW, ModelCad & Flowpath files
- Imports data from SURFER & ASCII files
- Export results to SURFER, Slicer, DXF, BMP, WMF, EarthVision, EVS, Tecplot, & ASCII files
- Overlay maps in DXF & SURFER BLN formats
- Full on-line context-sensitive help
- WYSIWYG printing with print preview