From Hazmin Modules
The MSDS Management Module software is the cornerstone of a solid Hazard Communication Program for a facility or corporation. MSDS management software offers Right-To-Know compliance coupled with superior MSDS data management. The LOGICAL Solution HazCom Compliance Supports multi-lingual MSDSs and user interface Customize search terms to your facility Superior 'Fuzzy' logic for misspelled product/manufacturer names Select from four MSDS Search pages for the best solution for your RTK users Three-hundred plus entry fields available Maintain OSHA thirty-year MSDS retention requirement Core module for all other HAZMIN modules No need for separate report writer HAZMIN Online converts this moudule in to an online MSDS solution
- HazCom Compliance
- Supports multi-lingual MSDSs and user interface
- Customize search terms to your facility
- Superior 'Fuzzy' logic for misspelled product/manufacturer names
- Select from four MSDS Search pages for the best solution for your RTK users
- Three-hundred plus entry fields available
- Maintain OSHA thirty-year MSDS retention requirement
- Core module for all other HAZMIN modules
- No need for separate report writer
- HAZMIN Online converts this moudule in to an online MSDS solution
- Ad hoc reports on any MSDS field
- Report by date, location or any of the hundreds of fields
- By adding RegSub module, Cross-reference components against any RegSub source to detemine impact of regulations
- All reports can automatically be sent to MS Excel or Word
- Boolean queries
- Browser Based Access
- Utilize proprietary 'Fuzzy' logic to easily find MSDSs
- MSDS displayed as PDF file or full character based document
- Unlimited Right-To-Know Search by:
- Product Name
- Use Locations
- and more
- Hazard Label Generation
- PLANS - For your HAZCOM and Environmental Procedures
- User Account with password required to:
- Query all MSDS Data
- Assign MSDSs to Use & Storage Locations
- Menu-Driven Custom Reports
- Boolean Queries
- Modify MSDS Information
- Unlimited Components, CAS#s & Percentages per MSDS
- Single or Multi-Facility Implementation
- Assign MSDSs to Use & Storage Locations
- Let LOGICAL maintain your MSDS database
- For customers who want to do their own MSDS Data Entry, over 300 MSDS data fields available, including those specified by GHS
- Multilingual menus for 45 country-language pairs including the original English
- Quality msds management software from a company dedicated to Environmental Software
- Msds management software support and updates included
- No third party report writer required
- Unlimited Custom Reports
- All reports can be send to HTML, Spreadsheet or MS Word
- Perpetual Licensing available or alternative Annual Licensing
- Share msds data with:
- With optional Comply1 MSDS Services:
- Health (Chronic), Flammability and Reactivity Hazard Ratings
- Consistent Hazard Label Ratings
- Consistent Spill/Exposure Overviews
- RTK Compliance Peace of Mind
- With optional Online Service:
- 24x7 MSDS Management Software Support
- Total MSDS Management Solution
- MSDS Online is the core of HAZMIN Online
LOGICAL's MSDS software provides a multitude of indices for easy and quick MSDS lookup. An index can be as unique to a customer as a Stock ID number or as generic as a Manufacturer name. Simple Search criteria could be Manufacturer or Supplier, Stock Number or an Internal Code ID, Use Location or Storage Location. Based on the Search criteria, a user can then view or print the corresponding MSDS. Once an MSDS is identified, sophisticated 'find' features allow the viewer to get to the meat accompanying an MSDS... immediately.
LOGICAL's MSDS software solution incorporates over 300 named fields for PChem data, Components, CAS#, percentages, Specific Gravity and other Product and Client related information, as well as room for unlimited textual data. The structure is in place for whatever information you decide that you need to database.
The MSDS can also be presented as an image of the original MSDS. By storing a PDF copy of the MSDS, the cost to populate the MSDS database is significantly reduced. Many manufacturers actually provide their MSDSs in PDF format.
When MSDS images are used, selected fields utilized in the character based system are used to search for the Image. It's a seamless relationship between text and image... information and technology. We have your RTK solution today... but the system does more...
For OSHA HAZCOM & Right-To-Know
MSDS software is the cornerstone of OSHA HAZCOM - Hazard Communication Standard Plan - for a facility or corporation. With the MSDS Management Module, Right-To-Know compliance can be provided with full text MSDSs and/or MSDS images (in Adobe Acrobat 'PDF' format).
With the MSDS Management Module, no password is required to search and print an MSDS or hazard labels, but multiple security levels control such items as who may edit the MSDS database and view confidential component information.
MSDS Data Management
A Global Thirst for Ad-Hoc Reporting
The character-based MSDS function is alive with unlimited Ad-Hoc Reporting features for those requested detailed Management Reports. The Custom Query functions of the MSDS Management Module allow a user to query selected MSDSs for specific data retrieval. Any MSDS data stored in the character-based system is retrievable through this powerful feature. You can even search for blanks in many of the MSDS data fields! But, a better representation of the power might be... 'Find all my materials containing the component Xylene, with a flashpoint less than 92 F, and identify the Use Locations...'. The MSDS Management Module also offers Boolean query capabilities, so the aforementioned Query might be searching for 'materials containing toluene' as well. The Queries will automatically link Fahrenheit values to Centigrade requests, and vice-versa. Query allows unlimited sub-queries in a set. Query allows a user to extract specific MSDS data across the entire group of selected MSDSs. The results of all Queries in HAZMIN® enable a user to export the results to a spreadsheet, like Excel, which allows for heightened Management Reporting options and for graphical representation, such as colored charts and statistical graphs.
MSDS Data Integration
Knowledge is Power
MSDS data is also utilized when interfacing with the other HAZMIN® Modules. MSDS data interfaces with the Regulated Substance Database (when MSDS vs. Regulation facts are needed), the Material Process Control Module (where MSDSs and Process Documentation come together), and the Environmental Reporting Module (supplying Tier II, Form R, Air & VOC emission reporting solutions).
Hazard Warning Labels
A Safe Way to a Safe Workplace
The MSDS Management Module is outfitted with a comprehensive Hazardous Material Labeling utility. The printed label embraces all the information requested, such as Product Name, Components, Target Organs, PPE, Manufacturer Name and Emergency Phone Number to name a few... LOGICAL looks forward to providing your unique and essential Labeling needs. The Labels and Chemical-Proof covers are available from LOGICAL.
Beyond the MSDS
In a true RTK implementation, Documents other than the MSDSs can have a significant impact on the success of the program. Plans allows a corporation to make those documents available to those who need to know. Imagine your Written Hazardous Communication Program on line for all employee access... or Oil Spill Procedures... or Storage Requirements by hazard class... all in one easy to use system. The document titles are indexed for easy retrieval for view or print access.
MSDS Data Loading
Where 'User Friendly' and Service Unite
The MSDS Create/Edit features of the MSDS Management Module were built around our stringent data entry requirements. When you acquireHAZMIN®, you may load your own MSDS information into the user-friendly software or you may take advantage of LOGICAL's MSDS Data Entry Services.
The MSDS Location Feature
Power Features Produce Power Management
The MSDS Management Module is equipped with a powerful, hierarchical Location/MSDS relationship indexing system. This feature allows a user to 'tag' multiple locations to an MSDS and vice-versa. The locations are searchable, so a user can access an MSDS based on its storage or use location.