HazPRINT GHS/CLP (EuPRINT) - Version GHS/CLP - Software for Hazard Labels
The software HazPRINT GHS/CLP (EuPRINT) is aimed to meet the specific needs of labeling of the chemical industry according to the criteria contained in the CLP Regulation, in the US and Chinese GHS, in other GHS implementations around the world and also according to the DSD/DPD directives (67/548/EC and 99/45/EC Directives). HazPRINT GHS/CLP (EuPRINT) prints automatically the information calculated and/or entered in EuSHEET in the print layout you prefer. The EC danger symbols or CLP and GHS pictograms, as well as the ADR-IATA-IMDG classification are automatically associated, in the printing phase, to the given product.
EuPRINT is distributed along with the LabelDraw software, which allows you to create the layout of the labels according to the most varied business needs and regulatory requirements. LabelDraw gives you full control over the graphical and regulatory elements that you can introduce in the label and you manage also the size, the additional information and other elements. Once the layout is prepared, it will be used in EuPRINT to print your labels.
EuPRINT also enables the printing of barcodes and 2D barcodes, as well as variable information on the product such as weight, batch numbers and other manufacturing information according to your needs.
EuPRINT GHS/CLP is a software solution with a user-friendly Windows interface and it simplifies, automates and makes more rapid the printing of labels, by reducing human errors.
Thanks to its usability, EuPRINT is a versatile system in which the database management simplifies the production of labels. It allows you to define the label format that can be used for all products in all desired languages: it is not necessary any expertise in programming. During printing, EuPRINT composes the selected label format (created with Labeldraw) with the information on the products whose label you want to print. The user specifies the format, language, product codes and the number of labels to print, and EuPRINT does the rest!
EuPRINT will automatically print the hazard symbols (EC, CLP or GHS), the risk phrases (R phrases or H phrases), the safety advice (S phrases or P Phrases), the dangerous contents and any variable information (information that is known only when printing, such as the production batch number or the weight, etc.), in the selected languages.
- Possibility to create custom layouts according to your needs (size, content, languages, etc.)
- Printing of labels in accordance with CLP Regulation, US and Chinese GHS, DSD/DPD directives
- Additional user-definable contents: ex. ADR, IATA, IMDG
- Possibility to manage non-persistent attributes, ex. Batch, weight, expiration date, etc.
- Possibility to print labels in different languages, also with multiple languages in the same label
- Management and printing of barcodes: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, CODE 39, EXTENDED 39, INT. 2 OF 5, CODE 128, CODABAR, MSI PLESSEY, CODE 93, EXTENDED 93,UCC-128
- Management and printing of 2D barcodes: QR Code, Data matrix, PDF417, Aztec
- Printing of graphic images, ex. Logo and other commercial elements
- Software for label printing developed for all Windows printers with Windows graphical interface
- Possibility to automate the label printing in response to a request of the business management software: see also the information sheet of PrBatch software
- Automatic function to manage the invalidation of not used CLP symbols
- Easy to use: no computer science knowledge is required!
- EuPRINT doesn’t allow the modification of the data that are validated by the regulatory department but just the printing
- It prevents human errors (ex. Manual creation of labels with products that are not related to a software solution for SDS creation).
- 67/548/CE and 99/45/CE Directives
- 1272/2008/CE Regulation (CLP - Europe GHS)
- US GHS : 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Chinese GHS according to GB 15258
- ADR, IMDG, IATA