The way in which we regulate a safe workplace is more important than ever, which is why especially dedicated tools are a must. If you’re noticing failings in providing a safe working environment for your employees, it could be worth investing in a system that will help you to locate issues before they turn into a big problem for everyone involved. Investing in Health and Safety Software is one of the most forward-thinking ways in which you can stay on top of your company’s safety obligations. Here are some key aspects of the software which make it a must for all who have health and safety as a top priority.
A complete Incident Reporting solution should encompass:
- Initial Reporting
- Review by authorised persons
- Assignment & management of follow up actions
- Reporting to authorities, such as HSE, if required
- Near Misses / Dangerous Occurrences
- Damage to Property / Assets
- Breaches of Security
- Adding actions to be taken
- Resolving actions taken already
- Attaching further documentation
- Triggering a RIDDOR notification if appropriate
- Submitted Accident Reports
- Outstanding Issues
- RIDDOR Notifiable Accidents
- Pending Accident Reports
- Risk Assessments : The creation and completion of risk assessments is a key feature of the Safety Media Risk Management solution, however this tool also allows for review, addition of control measures, approval and follow up of assessments to also be included.
- Risk Checklist : An additional Risk Management feature offered by Safety Media is the inclusion of Risk Checklist questions in every e-Learning course we produce. By asking yes / no questions relating specifically to your organisation’s Health & Safety requirements, administrators are able to quickly identify, manage and assess risks using the simple traffic light system.
Risk assessors can log into the Learning Management System to build and complete risk assessments individually for your organisation. Within the assessments there is a 5x5 risk matrix used as default which is fully editable and expandable along with the ability to edit the criteria that defines a risk. Assessments can be built and completed simply using standardised ratings allowing for auditable reporting practices relevant for your business.
One of the key benefits of Safety Media’s Learning Management System is the ease with which administrators can identify, assess, manage, and report upon potential and specific risks in your organisation. Every course has a built-in risk assessment checklist that can be fully edited and personalised by your system administrator.
This module assists in:
- Structuring audits across multiple business locations
- Alerting management if reports haven’t been completed
- Assigning levels of acceptance
- Submitting your reports efficiently
Keeping on top of yours and your company’s auditing processes is vital for managers and businesses, this module aims to make the task that little bit easier.
Robust, Editable, Usable
Being able to safely record all of your activity is a huge benefit to online management but being able to report upon Health & Safety information is the greatest benefit of using Software based solutions to manage your needs. That is why you can report upon any activity within your Learning Management System, whether that be:
» E-Learning » Risk Management » Incident Reporting » Audits
You can be sure to find editable reporting systems allowing your reports to be as simple or complex as you require. From drilling down into dashboards, to automatically emailing reports based on specific criteria to people internally or externally, we are sure you will find whatever you need when it comes to Health & Safety reporting with Safety Media’s LMS