HydroCAD - Version 9.0 - Reports, Calculations & Operating Software
HydroCAD-9.0 adds a wide range of new reports, calculations, and operating features.
- Underground chamber layout with cost estimating
- Land-use analysis
- Pollutant loading calculations
- Consolidated pipe listing
- Project notes
- Arch and elliptical pipes
- Pipe storage using box, round, arch, and elliptical shapes
- Pump modeling and routing
- Four-way flow splits (tertiary outflow)
- Darcy’s Law exfiltration
- Automatic curve number adjustment for unconnected impervious areas
- Enhanced grate modeling with perimeter flow calculations
- Expanded library of underground storage chambers
- Additional rainfall tables, Unit Hydrographs, and IDF curves.
New operating Features:
The new chamber wizard provides automated layout, modeling, and cost estimating for underground storage systems. Just pick the chamber and set the layout parameters. Or use preset layout values from the expanded library of 250+ chamber definitions.
Each sub-area can be associated with a specific land-use and pollutant concentrations, allowing automatic land-use reporting and pollutant loading calculations based on the Simple method. Details here.